? servers

? players online

is the schaeffer killing technique still allowed?

• Content Count:  10

13 minutes ago, Ero said:

what is it ?

its a very good and effective technique. i reckon if i disclose it and it is still allowed, it may become overused. im sure an admin will know of it and have an answer

• Content Count:  1559

5 minutes ago, NorthRhine said:

its a very good and effective technique. i reckon if i disclose it and it is still allowed, it may become overused. im sure an admin will know of it and have an answer

Can you PM me what this technique is? I don't seem to know of it and cannot answer the question 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  635

Id say knowingly calling a false kos is not a reasonable order to give;

Reasonable Orders - An order that is straightforward, clear, to the point, easy to understand, not meant to confuse or trick, and gives the Prisoners enough time to follow.

Guards MUST...

• Give reasonable orders.

Also;

Guards CANNOT...

• Harm Prisoners unless orders are not being fulfilled or they are rebelling.
  • Enforce or create their own KOS rules. This means Guards cannot bypass warning shots for situations that call for them, despite saying otherwise.

So id probably go ahead and say no you cant do either of those things.  Im not a staff member but this seems pretty cut and dry to me.

P.s my interpretation of 

Guards CANNOT...

• Harm Prisoners unless orders are not being fulfilled or they are rebelling.

would be 

Guards CANNOT...

• Bring harm upon Prisoners unless orders are not being fulfilled or they are rebelling. Outside of a map made or optional deathgame.

In this context, for further clarification.

You could probably say "for an optional deathgame take one step out of your cell" but most admins would probably tell you just killing people for it afterwards at random isnt really a deathgame, its just freekilling with an excuse.

• Like 2
Edited by The Real Slim Jim

Reply to Thread