? servers

? players online

Full In-School...

• Content Count:  577

Just got a part time and being in virtual removes a huge load on me since I don't have to worry about driving myself all over the place from school, to home, to work, back home, etc. My county is letting people in on a rotational schedule, but considering the fact that 2 people have already tested positive I don't think going back in person is necessary. 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1051

1 minute ago, John said:

I have a brother in elementary school and a brother in high school and our school district is going back to school in April. My mom is keeping them home because she doesn't want to risk it. Doesn't make sense to me that we should open the schools back up just because the cases are decreasing. Send them back and then what? Watch the cases go back up? lol. It's projected that a majority of the country will be vaccinated by August or September. I don't think we should risk sending people back to school for the ~2 months left in the school year. There is an option to remain entirely virtual here though.

I genuinely think we have nothing to worry about. We're young, COVID hasn't done much to us ever since it started (us younger folks). But I guess I can see the issue?

I think most people here do better in school rather than at home, but it's only so selective.

• Content Count:  107

21 minutes ago, lyn said:

I genuinely think we have nothing to worry about. We're young, COVID hasn't done much to us ever since it started (us younger folks). But I guess I can see the issue?

Not exactly true though. Even if most of the time children are asymptomatic, they are super spreaders. If they get it, there is a high chance that everyone else in their household will get it too. And their friends in school will get it, and their families, and the teachers, etc. etc. I get that this is worst case scenario, but that's what we need to be ready for, because its happened many times before. Ive had friends from other states say that they get bad outbreaks every couple weeks and the district does nothing but send infected kids home for a week.

• Content Count:  1012

23 minutes ago, lyn said:

I genuinely think we have nothing to worry about. We're young, COVID hasn't done much to us ever since it started (us younger folks).

This is exactly the wrong mentality to have during COVID, and this mentality is exactly why it's been going on this long. Yes, you might can afford getting COVID but a lot of people at home can't. I am immunosuppressed which me getting this virus would be a very big deal, a lot of people at home have people who are high risk to these viruses so they are the ones who can't afford getting it.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  245

1 hour ago, R3Flex said:

Online is easy asf you can cheat butttt the bitches is what is making me want to go back

This pretty much sums it up. There are like no bitches in my neighborhood and my car is broken down, need to get back to campus ASAP

11 minutes ago, Poke said:

This is exactly the wrong mentality to have during COVID, and this mentality is exactly why it's been going on this long. Yes, you might can afford getting COVID but a lot of people at home can't. I am immunosuppressed which me getting this virus would be a very big deal, a lot of people at home have people who are high risk to these viruses so they are the ones who can't afford getting it.

16 minutes ago, colrite said:

Not exactly true though. Even if most of the time children are asymptomatic, they are super spreaders. If they get it, there is a high chance that everyone else in their household will get it too. And their friends in school will get it, and their families, and the teachers, etc. etc. I get that this is worst case scenario, but that's what we need to be ready for, because its happened many times before. Ive had friends from other states say that they get bad outbreaks every couple weeks and the district does nothing but send infected kids home for a week.

You both have great points I actually kinda forgot about. I have no counter but thanks for the info.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  90

30 minutes ago, R3Flex said:

I am but doesnt mean i can't pull bitches

1 hour ago, lyn said:

i never stated i wasnt, but he actin like his dick is HUGE

1 hour ago, BoM said:

I'd bet a lot of money you are both virgins. 

this has evolved into a shitpost as most lynxie posts do
as well what is with you fucking ... at the end of each post what are you a conspiracy youtuber 

5 minutes ago, aureli said:

this has evolved into a shitpost as most lynxie posts do
as well what is with you fucking ... at the end of each post what are you a conspiracy youtuber 

Not the post to point this out on. If you wouldn't mind you could look at my old posts and see why they are named the way they are. 

If you have something to say, say it on my profile. But don't come to a post where it's a discussion. Memes happen, but not only I do it.

Reply to Thread