? servers

? players online

April Supporter Event Ideas

• Content Count:  576

Round 2... get your credit cards out because this will mark our second official supporter only event. All you need to do to be able to participate in said supporter events is to become a Basic, Premium, or Elite supporter and hold the rank on the day of the event.

You guys get to decide what your next event gets to be so leave some suggestions down below. We will create a poll by the end of the month with all possible events, I'll leave this thread available to all members regardless of rank but only Supporters can join in on the fun. 😉 

• Like 6
Edited by Nate.

• Content Count:  562

Gartic Phone is so fun. It skribble.io but 10x better their is zero reason to not to Gartic Phone over skirbble.io it lets for creative freedom as well as their is just more freedom with what you can do as well as it supports with up to 30 people in the game and that's if you just play the normal mode (which is the best) but the crowd version allows for 15 or more and as equally fun. Please don't pick skirbble.io and instead pick Gartic if you wanna go that route. As well you dont have to download a thing and its accessed through a link exactly like skribble.io

• Like 1
Edited by dolo

• Content Count:  576

2 hours ago, 20 scrolls said:

secret hitler

Last secret hitler event had a good turnout, I wouldn't oppose to doing this.

On 3/22/2021 at 10:51 PM, Bick Boi said:

supporters vs the events team members that believe admins vs regs is a good event

I love AVR events.

2 hours ago, Tokki said:

I'm rebuying elite some point this week but groceries are always number 1. Either way anything is good as long as its not boring and has to go to among us :kekl:

Hopefully we'll have more time to test. Plugin broke halfway through the March event, but we shouldn't have to go to Among Us this time. 

Reply to Thread