? servers

? players online

NYC Trip

• Content Count:  331

On 4/8/2021 at 9:26 AM, dolo said:

Go to queens I heard that their is like this fucking spider guy or smt and like a teleportation device that like teleports you to the queen of england. But go and swim in the bay :thumb:

I actually made my own webbing, steam-gamers.net will soon be sponsored by spider man

• Like 1

20 hours ago, thuxys said:

nPoisb9.jpg

If you’re ever coming to nyc , I highly recommend coming to the Bronx. This is the most friendly part of New York , beautiful views, great beaches, Port Horris is a hidden gem of a place. And the food? Don’t get me started 😩

I used to live in the bronx when i was younger you don't gotta cap so hard.

My brother had asthma when he lived there and literally a month after moving that shit vanished

On 4/8/2021 at 9:52 AM, delirium said:

For only $1499.99 @John will be your personal guide to the city. This is quite the bargain as it includes all transportation (in a snazzy Elantra equipped with the sport package for punctual arrivals to the myriad of locations you'll be experiencing) food and the expert knowledge of a local to make this the most memorable visit to the big apple ever!

If you have any questions in regard to our services please feel free to reach out.

Throw in CA and ill pay $2000

• Content Count:  248

Go to Flushing meadows park in queens, its a big ass park with a huge globe, I lived in queens my whole life and I always ride my bike there and Citi Field is right there.

Bring a bike, or rent a Citi bike and ride on the Williamsburg bridge in Brooklyn, the skyline is beautiful

• Like 1
Edited by Easterpink

22 hours ago, dafty said:

Either pick pocketed, their car window smashed in

I literally saw broken car glass on the parking lot in the mf hotel, and i hear someone screaming for no reason 3 rooms down. I love yonkers so much!!!!

• Content Count:  4441

On 4/9/2021 at 10:06 AM, Happy Man said:

I literally saw broken car glass on the parking lot in the mf hotel, and i hear someone screaming for no reason 3 rooms down. I love yonkers so much!!!!

:hyperkek:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1984

On 4/9/2021 at 10:01 AM, Happy Man said:

I used to live in the bronx when i was younger you don't gotta cap so hard.

My brother had asthma when he lived there and literally a month after moving that shit vanished

Hope Robert Moses is rotting because his urban planning excluded low income people and one of the many examples of that is def the Bronx. Dude put highways through the Bronx, dividing neighborhoods and disregarding health conditions. Now the Bronx has a pretty high asthma rate from the expressways running through the borough :sad2: sry unrelated but i just like slandering robert moses

• Like 1
Edited by euro

Reply to Thread