? servers

? players online

One time supporter purchase (Jackson)

• Content Count:  210

I recommend a supporter role that can be bought 1 time. It could have the same advantages as the basic supporter role but cost much more? I feel that a lot of people like me would be discouraged from buying a supporter role because it is a monthly thing. Also, SG has a large player base of younger kids and I know that a lot of them do not have a stream of income so it would be much more reassuring just to have a one time purchase for 50 dollars then a monthly purchase for 5 dollars.

• Content Count:  586

You can pay your months in advance, I'm pretty sure. Like if you want basic for a year, it would be 60$ upfront. Same with the rest but different prices. Instead of clicking subscription you click donate once. I could be wrong, but that's how it was on old forums.

• Like 6
Edited by Will.

• Content Count:  870

18 minutes ago, Will. said:

You can pay your months in advance, I'm pretty sure. Like if you want basic for a year, it would be 60$ upfront. Same with the rest but different prices. Instead of clicking subscription you click donate once. I could be wrong, but that's how it was on old forums.

This Also, a 1 time purchase to never run out wont be 50$ unless you want it to be shitty ngl

• Like 1
Edited by Roddy

• Content Count:  5377

We had a $20 support for life rank at one point in the past... We moved to the monthly model as the one time purchase structure doesn't provide long-term financial stability. 

While I can understand where you're coming from $5 a month isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things even for a teenager. 

• Like 5

• Content Count:  4441

7 minutes ago, delirium said:

We had a $20 support for life rank at one point in the past... We moved to the monthly model as the one time purchase structure doesn't provide long-term financial stability. 

While I can understand where you're coming from $5 a month isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things even for a teenager. 

As a kid I had to haul ass to get myself a card from the 7/11 for that supporter rank, I got ROBBED.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread