? servers

? players online

Child Development Class...

• Content Count:  1051

2 hours ago, BoM said:

lyn always coming in with the quality content

🤗 Thank you!

2 hours ago, dolo said:

Dude everyday I go to this class where like these high schoolers like play around with me yk like we have a ton of fun. This one guy who keeps complaining about how he lost like admin on Steam Gamers or what ever,  he complains like everyday bro. He kinda smells and thinks everything I do is amazing. He calls me a majestic little monster and a big guy man it's pretty cool but idk

what..?

2 hours ago, All Ts said:

Yeah it’s more than past time to stop. I don’t know if you’re friends with Lyn, but either way you’re not funny and you have some growing up to do. 

nada

• Content Count:  193

I kinda had this in elementry school where in 4th or 5th grade if the teacher was sick or called off and no sub was available they had some of us go to another class os the same grade and half of us who took advanced classes did our normal classes when avalible and the rest of the time we helped first and kindergarteners learn and it was fun except the one time a kid puked on my best friend cause the kid drank 5 milk cartons earlier 

• Content Count:  240

On 4/27/2021 at 10:43 AM, lyn said:

So, I don't know if your schools have/had this- but my school has a class where you basically take care of Pre-schoolers and I am absolutely in love with the class. 

Hanging out with the four year olds or three year olds makes going to high-school so much better and more lively. Being the loser I am, school is just a dark and gloomy place, but with those kids; and the energy they have is something that makes the school a lot more lively!

Kids are so much smarter than they look, and still manage to surprise me every time I see them. 

Majestic little monsters.

i used to have to supervise kindergartenerss for some weird fucking reading program 3 years ago, i was also extremely young, i had no idea what i was doing i just wanted to look like i knew what i was doing

• Like 1
Edited by fru!ty

Reply to Thread