? servers

? players online

Child Development Class...

• Content Count:  1051

So, I don't know if your schools have/had this- but my school has a class where you basically take care of Pre-schoolers and I am absolutely in love with the class. 

Hanging out with the four year olds or three year olds makes going to high-school so much better and more lively. Being the loser I am, school is just a dark and gloomy place, but with those kids; and the energy they have is something that makes the school a lot more lively!

Kids are so much smarter than they look, and still manage to surprise me every time I see them. 

Majestic little monsters.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  107

Actually wish I had this in my school. I remember helping teach math to a kindergarten class a couple years ago, and it's fun helping them out. Watching their faces light up as they understand how to solve something is refreshing, but sadly I don't have anything similar here.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  133

We had this in my highschool, basically just a one class preschool where high-schoolers were helpers/teachers . Throughout the day they would just play games in the hallways or roam around, but it was really cool to see.  A lot of people liked this class and most of the people I know that took it eventually went on to be teachers. I never took it cause Jailbreak was basically the same experience

• Like 5

• Content Count:  5377

I took a child development class in high school as a filler elective and it turned out to be a pretty decent choice. We didn't watch over preschoolers or anything but the information has definitely changed my perspective on parenting and the dynamic between caregiver and child. If your school has one of these classes I would suggest you take it as it may prepare you for your future.

• Like 2
Edited by gween

• Content Count:  5377

7 minutes ago, Mommasalt said:

u kinda look like mirya

I'm reformed... I'm reformed... I'm reformed I'm reformed... I'm reformed... I'm reformed I'm reformed... I'm reformed... I'm reformed I'm reformed... I'm reformed... I'm reformed

• Like 11

• Content Count:  4441

14 minutes ago, Mommasalt said:

u kinda look like mirya

Yeah it’s more than past time to stop. I don’t know if you’re friends with Lyn, but either way you’re not funny and you have some growing up to do. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  562

Dude everyday I go to this class where like these high schoolers like play around with me yk like we have a ton of fun. This one guy who keeps complaining about how he lost like admin on Steam Gamers or what ever,  he complains like everyday bro. He kinda smells and thinks everything I do is amazing. He calls me a majestic little monster and a big guy man it's pretty cool but idk

• Like 1

Reply to Thread