? servers

? players online

Job Opening

• Content Count:  1654

On 7/25/2021 at 8:24 AM, Caution said:

There is a 'no relevant experience required' job announcement to be an air traffic controller opening up on USA Jobs from July 30th - August 2nd. These openings do not happen often; maybe once every year to two years. Great benefits, pay, etc - probably one of the highest paying jobs that don't require a degree. 

I did look into this position because I am genuinely interested in changing my current career path and this type of work has always seemed interesting to me. While researching, I found this exact position being offered on the faa.gov website with a "Minimum Requirements": 

e23d4c765318681851f4a11ff061c9d3.png

I tried searching for this specific position on USA Jobs and used the accurate open/closing dates to apply and couldn't find it. I'm assuming it will be posted once it hits 12am but not entirely sure as I see other positions with open dates listed in a few days/weeks from now. For now I've prepared my profile and resume on USA Jobs and am waiting to see if it gets posted at 12am. 

• Content Count:  908

On 7/29/2021 at 11:27 PM, Greggy G said:

I did look into this position because I am genuinely interested in changing my current career path and this type of work has always seemed interesting to me. While researching, I found this exact position being offered on the faa.gov website with a "Minimum Requirements": 

e23d4c765318681851f4a11ff061c9d3.png

I tried searching for this specific position on USA Jobs and used the accurate open/closing dates to apply and couldn't find it. I'm assuming it will be posted once it hits 12am but not entirely sure as I see other positions with open dates listed in a few days/weeks from now. For now I've prepared my profile and resume on USA Jobs and am waiting to see if it gets posted at 12am. 

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/609301300 I believe this is the right one.

• Content Count:  2697

9 minutes ago, Greggy G said:

Yea it got posted right at midnight on the 31st. Sadly the requirements posted alongside it are way out of my league lol

I applied anyways. All you really need is 3 years of work experience. It took a while. About 4 hours to be precise. Mainly because the FAA website sucks and would not load. I ended up fully submitting my app at around 4 am because of how laggy the website was.

Reply to Thread