? servers

? players online

Zombie Escape

• Content Count:  208

So I had this idea for ZE that all CTs can buy the grenades but it would either cost a lot or there would be a limit to how many you can buy per round.

Let me know if its possible 

Edited by thuxys

• Content Count:  5055

Dont we already get two nades at the start? I feel like that's enough assuming you know how to properly manage the usage wisely and you account for the X amount of human players on the team.

I think in the past we did have the option to buy additional nades but it was a spam fest of nade throwers at some point lol.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  468

7 hours ago, Leon Mordecai said:

Dont we already get two nades at the start? I feel like that's enough assuming you know how to properly manage the usage wisely and you account for the X amount of human players on the team.

I think in the past we did have the option to buy additional nades but it was a spam fest of nade throwers at some point lol.

@Time^^^ pretty much it 

This would certainly put zombies at a slight  disadvantage. At this point I feel like previous ZE managers put in a lot of work to create that perfect balance between humans and zombies and any changes gameplay wise (unless there are bugs) would shift to either side .

I’ve had your idea a while back but thinking about it now, it just ain’t it chief.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread