? servers

? players online

special orders

• Content Count:  345

i thinks its really annoying when people give the same person a freeday over again and then someone else revokes it then they both conflict so much its rlly annoying so i think there should be like a limit of special orders or something  like that

please let me know waht you think

Edited by Dom

• Content Count:  1009

If CT A gives a T a freeday, and CT B revokes that freeday, if CT A continuously gives him a freeday immediately after, CT A is conflicting.

A limit of special orders don't really make sense as I find it perfectly as the way it is. If someone is conflicting orders feel free to make a player complaint or report it to an admin. Other than that there is nothing else you can do.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  162

There is already a rule that says that the same orders cannot be given often.  This applies to special orders too.  So if this stuff happens multiple rounds in a row, admins can punish for conflicting and/or repeating the same order often.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  248

On 8/12/2021 at 1:23 AM, Poke said:

If CT A gives a T a freeday, and CT B revokes that freeday, if CT A continuously gives him a freeday immediately after, CT A is conflicting.

A limit of special orders don't really make sense as I find it perfectly as the way it is. If someone is conflicting orders feel free to make a player complaint or report it to an admin. Other than that there is nothing else you can do.

On 8/12/2021 at 6:36 PM, cnb said:

There is already a rule that says that the same orders cannot be given often.  This applies to special orders too.  So if this stuff happens multiple rounds in a row, admins can punish for conflicting and/or repeating the same order often.

Poke and cnb has worded this very well, giving repetitive special orders isn't allowed. Revoking special orders is allowed without being considered as conflicting orders.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.