? servers

? players online

Pokemon Showdown Tournement

• Content Count:  345

Seeing the chess tournament thread and the recent talk about Pokémon, I thought this would be a good idea.

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

Is the link and it's super simple just make a name and register with that name, no emails no nothing. Just hop on the website and have fun

It's super accessible and who doesn't love  pokemon?

Edited by Acer

• Content Count:  43

10 minutes ago, lorax said:

Seeing the chess tournament thread and the recent talk about Pokémon, I thought this would be a good idea.

https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

Is the link and it's super simple just make a name and register with that name, no emails no nothing. Just hop on the website and have fun

It's super accessible and who doesn't love  pokemon?

spacer.png

• Like 3
Edited by AfterPot

• Content Count:  1634

Thanks for the suggestion so the team can see and consider this! Good news, we have had pokemon showdown events before, so having it again is always a possibility, but with what we saw with the latest tournament was a lack of interest, but hey you never know what could happen.

• Like 3
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  1920

As @Strayyz already commented, this is something the Events Team can definitely look into doing. I think last year's attempt at this may have failed due to some poor timing during the year. I remember I was definitely interested but the tournament was right around some exams and projects being due. I think with proper planning, enticing prizes, and maybe stream coverage *wink wink* this could be a fantastic event. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread