? servers

? players online

ZE Suggestions

• Content Count:  5055

I thought up of some suggestions that I thought the ZE server might need or things that I found that were annoying.

1. Reduce knockback, increase tagging
    • As it stands, the knockback for zombies is quite high, especially the headshot knockback.  I would say lowering the knockback or arms, body, and legs by 30-50%, and head by 20%.  To compensate for the reduced knockback, increase the tagging amount when zombies get shot to slow them down.  Also maybe increase the ignition slow time for grenades if need be.
    • For explanation of what the hell tagging is: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=412879303
  2. Change models/get rid of excess ones
    • Summer freak, please get rid of it. 🤢
    • As for the other models, we could try to cut down like 1-2 of them off from the server (like that Siren zombie model.  Fuck it lol.)
  3. Points need to be changed/revamped
    • I think some of the point gains need to be lowered.  For example, points for damage should be increased to like 2500-3250.  As for zombie kills, lower it between 0.5-1 points if lowering by decimals is even allowed on the current rank plugin.
  4. Setting to hide countdown timer or revert back to old one
    • While the new door countdown timer with the visual is cool, I feel like there should be a setting to just hide it if there isn't one already on the server.  Either that or revert back to the countdown timer that was on the top of the screen since I liked that one better.  I do like how it prints out the specific round time in the chat. 
  5. Fix ammo clip size reload delay
    • When I reload a gun, it reloads back to the default clip size at a certain part of the animation before going to the increased clip size amount after the reload animation is done.  If you  switch out your weapon before it changes to the new clip size it won't fully reload the clip.  Please fix so that guns reload to the increased clip size immediately.

Please discuss or post other suggestions for ZE.  Thanks.

• Like 4
Edited by Leon Mordecai
I did the changes

• Content Count:  594

28 minutes ago, Leon Mordecai said:

1. Setting to hide countdown timer or revert back to old one
    • While the new door countdown timer with the visual is cool, I feel like there should be a setting to just hide it if there isn't one already on the server.  Either that or revert back to the countdown timer that was on the top of the screen since I liked that one better.  I do like how it prints out the specific round time in the chat.

I know for this at least using /chud got rid of the circle if I remember the command correctly 

• Content Count:  922

2 hours ago, Leon Mordecai said:

I thought up of some suggestions that I thought the ZE server might need or things that I found that were annoying.

• As it stands, the knockback for zombies is quite high, especially the headshot knockback.  I would say lowering the knockback or arms, body, and legs by 30-50%, and head by 20%.  To compensate for the reduced knockback, increase the tagging amount when zombies get shot to slow them down.  Also maybe increase the ignition slow time for grenades if need be.
    • For explanation of what the hell tagging is: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=412879303
    • As for the other models, we could try to cut down like 1-2 of them off from the server (like that Siren zombie model.  Fuck it lol.)
    • I think some of the point gains need to be lowered.  For example, points for damage should be increased to like 2500-3250.  As for zombie kills, lower it between 0.5-1 points if lowering by decimals is even allowed on the current rank plugin.
    • When I reload a gun, it reloads back to the default clip size at a certain part of the animation before going to the increased clip size amount after the reload animation is done.  If you  switch out your weapon before it changes to the new clip size it won't fully reload the clip.  Please fix so that guns reload to the increased clip size immediately.

Can definitely agree that there are issues with knockback making it seem way to easy at times to defend, almost as easy as GFL. Along with something else that I have noticed change between different managers is a difference in bhopping. I'm not sure what exactly was done to it, but I do not like the feel of it at all, and comparing it to GFL's retarded bhopping system already, it feels even worse.

Please edit the bhopping and the knockback out of anything.

• Content Count:  468

22 minutes ago, Polarzz said:

Can definitely agree that there are issues with knockback making it seem way to easy at times to defend, almost as easy as GFL. Along with something else that I have noticed change between different managers is a difference in bhopping. I'm not sure what exactly was done to it, but I do not like the feel of it at all, and comparing it to GFL's retarded bhopping system already, it feels even worse.

Please edit the bhopping and the knockback out of anything.

Boto made some tweaks and updates to the zr plugin recently so that may have effected the knockback. As far as I know, the bhopping wasn't touched.

• Content Count:  468

• Will be looked into. The tweaks will be tweaked 
    • Me and maniac got a list of models we're going to replace. Siren is definitely getting Thanos snapped .
    • Will discuss this with the fellow AO's 
    • /chud turns off the timer. 
    • You may have to DM me a video of that so I'll have a better understanding of that bug.

• Like 2
Edited by thuxys

32 minutes ago, thuxys said:
  1. Fix ammo clip size reload delay
    • You may have to DM me a video of that so I'll have a better understanding of that bug.

If you look at the clip size for the mp5, it starts off at 50 rounds.  When I first reload at 25 rounds, notice how it goes to 30 first and then 50 once the animation finishes.

Afterwards I reload at 42 rounds and switch my weapon once it reloads to 30 but doesnt finish the animation all the way, it stays at 30 rounds instead of 50.

• Content Count:  3299

If you look at the clip size for the mp5, it starts off at 50 rounds.  When I first reload at 25 rounds, notice how it goes to 30 first and then 50 once the animation finishes.

Afterwards I reload at 42 rounds and switch my weapon once it reloads to 30 but doesnt finish the animation all the way, it stays at 30 rounds instead of 50.

After you reload try shooting your entire mag and see if you get extra ammo before you're required to reload. If not let us know and we'll take a look at the plugin :cool:

7 minutes ago, Maniac said:

After you reload try shooting your entire mag and see if you get extra ammo before you're required to reload. If not let us know and we'll take a look at the plugin :cool:

Tried that before but theres still the delay of it going to the default clip size before going to the new clip size.  On servers like GFL it instantly reloads to the new increased clip size regardless of how many rounds are in the clip.

• Content Count:  3299

1 minute ago, Leon Mordecai said:

Tried that before but theres still the delay of it going to the default clip size before going to the new clip size.  On servers like GFL it instantly reloads to the new increased clip size regardless of how many rounds are in the clip.

Hmm okay, keep ya posted as we look into it!

Reply to Thread