? servers

? players online

T Buy Menu Revamp Discussion

• Content Count:  432

If we are gonna go down this path onto adding stuff for Prisoner's to buy while ingame, there isn't much we can do.

As we have to keep the game-mode "Jail-Break" pretty authentic. There shouldn't be a way for Prisoner's to get "One Shot Deag's", "throwable Knifes".. For Prisoner's to get weapons in the game mode, they have to rebel and use some type of sense to get a weapon, if we made it for prisoners to get points we would be slowly shifting away from the idea; of prisoners having to move quietly to break out of the Jail..

Adding little things to a Traitor menu doesn't have so much of a sway of the round, maybe adding a smoke, Flashes, I mean even a zeuz, only for how close you have to be to use them, but on top of my head, that's all I can think of. We could also try to implement a "resurrection" as a menu option, but wouldn't work if a CT Killed you, be like a if you died in a death game or fell to your death type of revive.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  345

2 hours ago, ImHunterIRL said:

If we are gonna go down this path onto adding stuff for Prisoner's to buy while ingame, there isn't much we can do.

As we have to keep the game-mode "Jail-Break" pretty authentic. There shouldn't be a way for Prisoner's to get "One Shot Deag's", "throwable Knifes".. For Prisoner's to get weapons in the game mode, they have to rebel and use some type of sense to get a weapon, if we made it for prisoners to get points we would be slowly shifting away from the idea; of prisoners having to move quietly to break out of the Jail..

Adding little things to a Traitor menu doesn't have so much of a sway of the round, maybe adding a smoke, Flashes, I mean even a zeuz, only for how close you have to be to use them, but on top of my head, that's all I can think of. We could also try to implement a "resurrection" as a menu option, but wouldn't work if a CT Killed you, be like a if you died in a death game or fell to your death type of revive.

I definitely agree, and maybe items such as a shank, and items you could find in a jail type setting, and adding fun things like necromancy and zombie gamemodes, would be fun as hell

• Content Count:  764

On 9/14/2021 at 11:37 AM, DabOfGravy said:

Absolutely incredible idea

^ This. I love this idea, I think it would be an amazing add to the servers, like you said phoenix it would revamp the servers with a new update and honestly just have a big new feature to jailbreak. I think that people would love having this as a buy menu. The only downfall as you stated however is it would take up quite a chunk of time, the modding team and technical team would have to do quite a bit of work (atleast I think) to add this. I really like the idea though.

• Content Count:  634

CT is already at a disadvantage so giving t's an even bigger advantage will only push ct to a more toxic role.

Most games I play nowadays leave alot to be desired on CT side, where I find T side to be quite rewarding in the current meta.

Looking for ways to freshen the server up is a great idea, but I think what alot of higher ups tend to forget that the best way to do that, as it has always been, is to get in the server often and for long periods of time and HAVE FUN WITH THE SERVER POPULATION.  Its very easy to polute the reality of what jb is (was) meant to be. 

Honestly just get the old fags to come and cause more hell, so the people who want it fresh can see what it always has been.

Tl;Dr people who whine about the server being boring, should find a new server IMO.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.