? servers

? players online

How do I stop being a toxic nazi order enforcing dbag

• Content Count:  373

3 hours ago, Shy said:

I wanna eventually become admin and I personally believe that I'm to toxic/am a big ol crybaby. I want to change but I don't really know how. Anyone got advice?

Was this post made for me?? BRO JUST FAKE UR WHOLE PERSONALTY

• Like 2

• Content Count:  764

4 hours ago, Shy said:

I wanna eventually become admin and I personally believe that I'm to toxic/am a big ol crybaby. I want to change but I don't really know how. Anyone got advice?

A huge thing in this as most people have mentioned is just to be a lot more calm, you can also try being more of a T main if you would like, I'm not saying you have to but just playing T in general makes a huge difference because you are not talking as much which a lot of people might consider annoying.

• Content Count:  634

On 9/20/2021 at 7:31 AM, Shy said:

[Tl;Dr] @ Bottom

If you die, see it as a win not a loss.

always just think you are in the wrong first, then take time to prove to yourself otherwise. 

If you care about whether you are dead or alive on jb you are playing for stats

If you look to improve in ways like; thinking about how you could have avoided that death, looking at what regulars go to which secrets and read patterns so you can know them better when they play (I.e I always try for the usp on Lego Jail), look for secrets you don't know about when spectating as well. Even just see how the round develops and how it's pace differs with you alive vs you dead.

I could go on an on with advice on how to be a better player on jb but it's what You want out of it that matters 

P.s

On 9/20/2021 at 8:31 AM, Shy said:

Its stuff like I get buthurt from freekill and I go on and on and on about it I dont like that about myself.

Don't hurt ur butt it's an essential item

• Like 1
Edited by The Real Slim Jim
OK that's ducked as I give up xd

• Content Count:  536

On 9/19/2021 at 4:31 PM, Shy said:

Its stuff like I get buthurt from freekill and I go on and on and on about it I dont like that about myself.

not only are you playing a game but you are playing roleplay cop simulator and are getting mad about being killed once and having to wait 2 minutes to respawn

just go watch a youtube video or something to cool off lol

• Like 7

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.