? servers

? players online

Credits

• Content Count:  764

44 minutes ago, Niko_ said:

Why do (people who don't pay for supporter) have to spend 100 hours to get a single cosmetic (hats) just sayin its quite annoying

They're really not hard to get, if you play a server for 4 - 5 hours a day you'll most likely get around 6k credits and an average skin costs 10k - 15k and hats costs 6k. It shouldn't be a issue being a non supporter, for instance I play the servers around 3 - 4 hours a day and I gain around 5k credits. They're not hard to gain as long as you grind.

• Content Count:  11

1 minute ago, Che said:

They're really not hard to get, if you play a server for 4 - 5 hours a day you'll most likely get around 6k credits and an average skin costs 10k - 15k and hats costs 6k. It shouldn't be a issue being a non supporter, for instance I play the servers around 3 - 4 hours a day and I gain around 5k credits. They're not hard to gain as long as you grind.

Eh true, but the 100 hours part is a bit much but its whatever ig.

• Content Count:  905

Supporters should be rewarded for supporting the community. Increasing credits per minute will remove a key aspect of supporter. Cosmetics dont matter much and for the majority of people they will buy one and use that one everytime they play. 

25 minutes ago, Niko_ said:

also another thing why do cts get away when freekilling and etc. like the admins do not give a shit at all

Why include this in a post about credits. Admins need sufficient proof to act on things. Clip freekills and make complaints. Also do !calladmin or talk to admins in game.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  11

24 minutes ago, BloodBlades said:

Supporters should be rewarded for supporting the community. Increasing credits per minute will remove a key aspect of supporter. Cosmetics dont matter much and for the majority of people they will buy one and use that one everytime they play. 

Why include this in a post about credits. Admins need sufficient proof to act on things. Clip freekills and make complaints. Also do !calladmin or talk to admins in game.

Yeah sorry, just needed to let my rage out

• Content Count:  1105

2 hours ago, Niko_ said:

Why do (people who don't pay for supporter) have to spend 100 hours to get a single cosmetic (hats) just sayin its quite annoying

well the reasoning why it’s that way is because it’s an incentive to either purchase supporter or spend more time on the server to gain enough credits to purchase the item.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  30

On 10/10/2021 at 5:55 PM, Che said:

Not everyone can play for that long. I agree that a point system for cosmetics is good, jus that the amount of credits needed it WAYYYYYYY to much. You shouldn't have to grind for a simple cosmetic, it should be something that you can get with a casual amount of playing.

• Content Count:  870

43 minutes ago, alecross said:

Not everyone can play for that long. I agree that a point system for cosmetics is good, jus that the amount of credits needed it WAYYYYYYY to much. You shouldn't have to grind for a simple cosmetic, it should be something that you can get with a casual amount of playing.

I putted up with it for 2 years, also you cant even see your own cosmetics (Hats , Mask , Pets) I don't see the point of lowering the credits.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread