? servers

? players online

Thoughts on me 2.

• Content Count:  133

Honestly your a good kid but when your in game you kinda give the whole I know more than anyone else attitude and kinda immature you have good intentions for sure but just from past experiences in game you seem to argue with a lot of people over small things which can be resolved easily you know your stuff tho which is good I think your a good kid with good intentions but just some of the attitude is what I see. 

• Content Count:  562

Can be very fucking annoying, and I can tell you actually care about the getting the position more than the community as a whole. It scares me that you want the position but you aren't ready for the major responsibilities that come along with that position. Not only would someone like me, but mostly everyone here have to see a major increase in maturity and understanding of what being an admin actually means not just the power behind it for us to support you. It seems like you are the same che that I remember before. Have fun on the servers, the responsibility will come to people that earn it, not deserve it.

• Content Count:  154

Well its pretty obvious what it is that makes everyone think about you in a negative way but you don't seem acknowledge it most of the time it just seems like you take it as someone shit talking. I don't really blame you either some of these responses are really bad in all honesty, seems like they just think you're an annoying kid which gives you no idea on what to improve on.

Just lay back don't be on top of everything, you can't do that people wont like you. Just lay back take a slow approach to things. Did someone freekill you? Say something in admin chat and if they don't respond that's on them you can always make a player complaint if you get enough evidence like what you've been doing so far. 

Also if someone says something about you in game don't lean into it like I did when I first joined the community(Thx kabLe) just accept the fact that some people don't and wont like you that's how the world works.

So in the bigger picture it is maturity but just saying that wont help that's why I explained some of the things to you.

Reply to Thread