? servers

? players online

1 in the chamber ttt event

• Content Count:  267

17 minutes ago, kit said:

You spawn with 1 hp

no shot, thats a completely different event thats sounds pretty crappy

3 hours ago, Che said:

It would just be way to chaotic with people all over the place and most people wouldn't even use their guns, they would most likely knife everyone, since in TTT most maps are close ranged.

sadly this is true, ts would miss one shot and have to use a knife the rest of the time, and a small group of innos could easily light up 1 t, and if an inno misses a shot they have no easy way to get it back, leading to knife heavy gameplay.

1 hour ago, Time said:

his would not work out due to the fact that most guns in CSGO take 2 or more shots or even head shots to kill someone.

not necessarily for example the deagle, which probably would make the most sense for the event, 1 shot headshots at medium range

even though there are a lot of obvious flaws, the event still sounds like a lot of fun to me, even if its a mess

• Like 1

• Content Count:  208

25 minutes ago, f0x said:

not necessarily for example the deagle, which probably would make the most sense for the event, 1 shot headshots at medium range

I said most.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  345

29 minutes ago, f0x said:

no shot, thats a completely different event thats sounds pretty crappy

sadly this is true, ts would miss one shot and have to use a knife the rest of the time, and a small group of innos could easily light up 1 t, and if an inno misses a shot they have no easy way to get it back, leading to knife heavy gameplay.

even though there are a lot of obvious flaws, the event still sounds like a lot of fun to me, even if its a mess

i totally think its gonna be hella fun and choatic, similar to RTD events. and giving the T some extra heatlh could help to win in knife fights and gun fights

• Like 1

• Content Count:  587

Don't think this would work out or as others have said really suit TTT, this would lead to an overwhelming experience on the servers and it wouldn't be very balanced or fun for Ts or even innocents, but I don't think that this is necessarily a bad idea. It may better suit MG or another server due to the deathmatch capabilities within the MG server. Thanks for the suggestion though.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread