? servers

? players online

Brawlhalla Tourney

• Content Count:  1009

17 minutes ago, oSen said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe @Poketried hosting one of these it didn't really do very well since not many people joined

Yea, from what I remember Dong can’t run shit with his computer, and we just had reflex join from what I remember. If it gains enough traction we can do it again. But by the looks of it the chances are slim, but not none.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  345

19 minutes ago, Che said:

I bet some people here big Brawlhalla fans but honestly this event won't do well because I bet there isn't enough people in this community who plays Brawlhalla.

Brawlhalla has a massive following and it is really easy to learn

• Content Count:  565

43 minutes ago, lorax said:

Brawlhalla has a massive following and it is really easy to learn

This. But I would disagree sightly on the statement "easy" to learn. The game itself is very easy to learn the basics but the learning curve is pretty high and blatantly show the difference between people that played before on brawlhalla and ppl that never did. 

It is a pretty fun game overall though.

Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  764

33 minutes ago, lorax said:

really easy to learn

This game is not easy to learn I can tell ya that, I remember playing this game with you and having to learn certain combos with keys and having to use abilities at certain times for a different outcome, this game is way harder to learn that most fps games. Also if we were to do this event people would have limited choices in characters, assuming most people that would participate in the event wouldn't be Brawlhalla gods most players would barely have any choosing in characters, mostly will just have a choice between 10 - 12 when there is around 50.

Reply to Thread