? servers

? players online

Minigames trivia night

• Content Count:  210

1. participants must follow the same server rules as before, ZERO exceptions.
2. Questions will be randomly given in chat via command or manually from a staff member. If you get the answers right you will win credits or any other prize.
3. You can only win once to balance out the prizes. (Time in the TTT giveaway)
4. Answers will be written in chat ONE time instead of shouted out loud. Don't spam it.
5. Questions will relate to video games/SG/common trivia.
6. It will be hosted on Minigames so people can play a non communication game while participating in the trivia.
Could last anywhere from 1 hour to 3 depending on the enjoyment.

• Like 2
Edited by Jackson
forgot time

• Content Count:  594

14 minutes ago, Jackson said:

1. participants must follow the same server rules as before, ZERO exceptions.
2. Questions will be randomly given in chat via command or manually from a staff member. If you get the answers right you will win credits or any other prize.
3. You can only win once to balance out the prizes. (Time in the TTT giveaway)
4. Answers will be written in chat ONE time instead of shouted out loud. Don't spam it.
5. Questions will relate to video games/SG/common trivia.
6. It will be hosted on Minigames so people can play a non communication game while participating in the trivia.
Could last anywhere from 1 hour to 3 depending on the enjoyment.

Honestly I feel like this would be more suited for JB, cause I remember in my TF2 days of JB of an optional death game of trivia to where guards would ask questions and kill you if you got them wrong and the winners would get so and so and it could multiple rounds, but i know there is a map where trivia is possible (pretty sure it got removed don't remember the map name) but it'd make it interesting to see how to do trivia + the rebelling if people so please to as it is still jailbreak

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mikey. said:

Honestly I feel like this would be more suited for JB, cause I remember in my TF2 days of JB of an optional death game of trivia to where guards would ask questions and kill you if you got them wrong and the winners would get so and so and it could multiple rounds, but i know there is a map where trivia is possible (pretty sure it got removed don't remember the map name) but it'd make it interesting to see how to do trivia + the rebelling if people so please to as it is still jailbreak

Jailbreak is a communication based game, adding a communication type event would ruin the actual gamemode. Events are still supposed to resemble the game itself so that on minigames IMO would be best. 

EDIT: or zombie escape

• Like 1
Edited by Jackson

3 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Jailbreak is a communication based game, adding a communication type event would ruin the actual gamemode. Events are still supposed to resemble the game itself so that on minigames IMO would be best. 

EDIT: or zombie escape

ZE would be garbage for this.

again its still meant to be played like JB no elements are being stopped its just a deathgame as an event if people want to rebel they can rebel no one is stopping them, just like MG if they want to kill the other team they can, both would be restricting the gameplay if you told them "oh yeah you can't attack the other team its strictly just this" might as well just do it on the discord server or on stream, rather than doing it on a server as you can moderate it much more easily.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  764

20 minutes ago, Mikey. said:

Honestly I feel like this would be more suited for JB

Exactly what I was thinking when I read through this, I think it could be a decent event but I think we could make a better event to give out prizes with. I do think this could be a regular event just to have some fun on, but I do not think prizes are needed for this event, many other events could be better and be more worthy of having prizes. I do see this event getting boring quickly though, it's basically just asking questions for 1-3 hours as you said, I don't see how many people would like to sit there answering questions for 1-3 hours. I also feel like this event wouldn't get much pop, it doesn't seem to appealing the thought of just sitting there answering questions, if you can elaborate on what would make it more fun and unique than just answering questions just @ me in the post.

Also just read a bit more through Mikey's first post, I do think that either on MG or JB both servers would definitely have people fooling around and not actually participating in the event, I don't there would be any other way to force them to play other than creating and area or just slaying them if they do not follow the event.

• Like 2
Edited by Che
Adding more.

• Content Count:  99

I think bhop/surf would be best suited for something like Trivia Night as it is non-communitive and best facilitate a chill and fun night of trivia when I imagine Trivia Night. Also, I agree with Mikey, ZE would be terrible for it as it requires cooperation within the core gameplay.

• Like 5
Edited by triou

14 minutes ago, Che said:

Exactly what I was thinking when I read through this, I think it could be a decent event but I think we could make a better event to give out prizes with. I do think this could be a regular event just to have some fun on, but I do not think prizes are needed for this event, many other events could be better and be more worthy of having prizes. I do see this event getting boring quickly though, it's basically just asking questions for 1-3 hours as you said, I don't see how many people would like to sit there answering questions for 1-3 hours. I also feel like this event wouldn't get much pop, it doesn't seem to appealing the thought of just sitting there answering questions, if you can elaborate on what would make it more fun and unique than just answering questions just @ me in the post.

Also just read a bit more through Mikey's first post, I do think that either on MG or JB both servers would definitely have people fooling around and not actually participating in the event, I don't there would be any other way to force them to play other than creating and area or just slaying them if they do not follow the event.

The whole idea is to just play the game to populate a *TW* dead server, the event is based around people playing MG with a small incentive, not the other way around. Appreciate the comment tho

13 minutes ago, triou said:

I think bhop/surf would be best suited for something like Trivia Night as it is non-communitive and best facilitate a chill and fun night of trivia when I imagine Trivia Night. Also, I agree with Mikey, ZE would be terrible for it as it requires cooperation within the core gameplay.

This makes a lot of sense I just have mg bias

7 minutes ago, Jackson said:

The whole idea is to just play the game to populate a *TW* dead server, the event is based around people playing MG with a small incentive, not the other way around. Appreciate the comment tho

well dead or not, people are gonna screw around and ruin the experience on certain servers. so therefore its going to be harder to do no matter what.

8 minutes ago, Jackson said:

This makes a lot of sense I just have mg bias

MG bias or not, half of this would be better on surf/bhop/discord. 

Although its a dumbass idea there can be another dumb way of doing this, Skribbl.io has a way to make all your own words (if i remember correctly, idk last time i remeber you could) could have lobbies (switch people out here and there specifically winners for a game or two)/streamed if kept appropriate enough for it, where people would have to draw these words and people guess it. could make it more interesting :p

• Like 2

Reply to Thread