? servers

? players online

"The Alters & Cheaters" Part Deux

• Content Count:  634

So early morning Jb turned into an early morning ban for one of our younger regs this new year. he is yet to make a forums account so there will be no name and shame here, but you will figure it out soon enough.

@DALERJONis still a common sight on the server at the moment, as I'm sure many of you know, but that does not mean we should all be stooping to his level and taking it upon ourselves to level the playing field by turning our beloved Jb server into a HvH experience.

I urge all of those who have been in contact with @DALERJONon third party websites//apps to stop doing so.

For any of our younger members who think they can hack on our servers simply by following his instructions, I suggest you delete whatever software you have gotten from him before you have to grovel @BoM 's feet in a ban appeal.

to any of our members in their late teens and onwards who have gotten software off of him, go play on ego servers.

He is mad that his name got dragged through the dirt, so now he isn't trying to hide what a piece of shit he is. don't get sucked into the trap because he has charisma to throw down the drain. 

• Like 4
Edited by The Real Slim Jim
Ty Remixed

• Content Count:  4441

I say this with little sarcasm but him and most of the new "JB regs" go on and constantly break the rules & mic spam every single time I get on there. Constantly telling people they have to slay, making up rules, and so on. It's not really a stretch that there out of like 30 people on any given server you're gonna have 1 cheater tbh. Cheating on CS:GO is easy and idk how the game is still taken seriously outside leagues and so on. Really easy to ruin game for others. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  634

On 1/3/2022 at 4:50 PM, All Ts said:

I say this with little sarcasm but him and most of the new "JB regs" go on and constantly break the rules & mic spam every single time I get on there. Constantly telling people they have to slay, making up rules, and so on. It's not really a stretch that there out of like 30 people on any given server you're gonna have 1 cheater tbh. Cheating on CS:GO is easy and idk how the game is still taken seriously outside leagues and so on. Really easy to ruin game for others. 

jb is a little sad since ive gotten back from my last hiatus while starting my new job.

it feels like even some of the admin population is there just to be idiots nowadays.  sometimes I think about applying for admin so I can make it "better" and then I remember I am just as toxic as anyone else when my buttons are pushed, and it aint that hard to find my buttons.

I think cs is on its way out at this point and our servers are bearing that burden. our attempts at new games have been few and far between, probably not helped by the fact we cannot wear a SG tag unless we are admins, limiting our exposure in other game servers/matchmaking. 

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.