? servers

? players online

Russia Invades Ukraine...

• Content Count:  3740

3 minutes ago, Mad Dogg said:

Neo-nazis and the far right movement is a small minority in the Ukrainian politics, and considering their current president is jewish I find it hard to believe the current government want anything to do with the far right movement And. in 2019 they only got 2.15 % of the votes with no seats in the parlament. Sure it's a problem that should not be ignored, but it should be handled internally.

True, just wanted to shed some light on the issue and how the US gov's hands are not clean in this.

Justifying a full scale of invasion of a neighbouring country based of this and the conserns for national security just seem like a excuse for the true reasons for the invasion. Honestly seems like this is all because Putin doesn't want to lose the influence over Ukraine to the west and escpecially to NATO. 

It definitely seems like a case of Russian imperialism clashing with NATO.  Everything Putin does is for money, but I'm still perplexed as to how he thought this was a good idea.

And Putin did really say in an interview that "we will strive for the demilitarization and de-natzification of ukraine". I doubt that's true. I believe Putin is actually looking to set up a puppet government loyal to Moscow that he can easily controll. Kind of what seems to be happening with Belarus and Lukashenko. (Note these are only my opinions on the situation, nothing is actually known for now for the true intentions of Moscow.)

Yeah, Putin is definitely full of shit for that statement.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kabLe said:

@Wawayou’re honestly as bad as the people you claim to hate

Yes, because hating Nazis and fascists in part because they already want me dead on the basis of me being Jewish makes me a bad person.  I'm sorry that you feel that way.

• Content Count:  2206

24 minutes ago, Wawa said:

Yes, because hating Nazis and fascists in part because they already want me dead on the basis of me being Jewish makes me a bad person.  I'm sorry that you feel that way.

so does that make Palestinians nazis?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wawa said:

Do I live in an apartheid state?

Well  if the only basis for calling someone a nazi is they want Jews dead based on your paragraph I’d say Palestinians fit the bill big chief

Edited by kabLe

3 minutes ago, kabLe said:

Well  if the only basis for calling someone a nazi is they want Jews dead based on your paragraph I’d say Palestinians fit the bill big chief

Then you clearly don't know the difference between being Jewish and being an Israelite committing atrocities towards the Palestinian people.  In the irrational case that Palestinians do feel that all Jews worldwide should be exterminated, then yes that is a form of Nazism by definition.

1 minute ago, Wawa said:

Then you clearly don't know the difference between being Jewish and being an Israelite committing atrocities towards the Palestinian people.  In the irrational case that Palestinians do feel that all Jews worldwide should be exterminated, then yes that is a form of Nazism by definition.

What a short sighted view. You take one very particular part of something and use that to say "SEE THEY ARE NAZIS!!!"

Hitler believed Germans were the "master race" and EVERYONE who was not German and even MANY germans were subjected to his tyranny and genocide. He didn't ONLY kill jews. Part of nazism, by definition is anyone who is "anti-communism". Do I need to go further or do you see where I'm going with this?

Just to humor you I'll add, anti-Semitism is also part of nazism by definition, but if hating communism doesn't make you a nazi, why should hating jewish people make you one? Maybe, just maybe, they're dicks?

I'm not in total disagreement with you in Ukraine, I'm sure there are people who consider themselves nazis, and you are right, that is very bad, but if you think for even a second, Putin is on a grand mission to purge Ukraine of nazism, I need your dealers number.

People are anti-semitic and all I'm saying is you should learn to articulate yourself better when you're getting ready to label someone a Nazi, maybe they're just a shitty person who hates jewish people. That sucks. They are not nazis. That's an insult to all your ancestors who were literally being hunted down and purged from the world by a group of people who had very specific beliefs. It's also irresponsible and dangerous to say things like that with no real basis because crazy people like you eat that shit up and think they are being rational.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, kabLe said:

What a short sighted view. You take one very particular part of something and use that to say "SEE THEY ARE NAZIS!!!"

I mean, literally saying all Jews worldwide should die makes you a Nazi by definition.  How is that even remotely short-sighted?

Hitler believed Germans were the "master race" and EVERYONE who was not German and even MANY germans were subjected to his tyranny and genocide. He didn't ONLY kill jews. Part of nazism, by definition is anyone who is "anti-communism". Do I need to go further or do you see where I'm going with this?

Ok?  So if I were to consider myself a communist, I should hate Nazis even more than I already do.  Got it.

Just to humor you I'll add, anti-Semitism is also part of nazism by definition, but if hating communism doesn't make you a nazi, why should hating jewish people make you one? Maybe, just maybe, they're dicks?

No, I think hating communism does make you, at the very least, a Nazi sympathizer.  I'd argue that 99% of the US has absolutely no clue what communism is and has never read more than a few pages of literature from Karl Marx.

I'm not in total disagreement with you in Ukraine, I'm sure there are people who consider themselves nazis, and you are right, that is very bad, but if you think for even a second, Putin is on a grand mission to purge Ukraine of nazism, I need your dealers number.

Yeah fuck no that is absolute bullshit from Putin, he can go rot in hell.

People are anti-semitic and all I'm saying is you should learn to articulate yourself better when you're getting ready to label someone a Nazi, maybe they're just a shitty person who hates jewish people.

Bro, you're literally a fucking Nazi if you hate Jewish people on a global scale.  You literally pointed it out by saying 'anti-Semitism is also part of nazism by definition'.

That sucks. They are not nazis. That's an insult to all your ancestors who were literally being hunted down and purged from the world by a group of people who had very specific beliefs. It's also irresponsible and dangerous to say things like that with no real basis because crazy people like you eat that shit up and think they are being rational.

Please, rationalize Nazism and then turn around and call me the crazy one.

17 minutes ago, Wawa said:

Dumb

No by definition you have to be all of this to be a nazi

spacer.png

If someone says they hate jews and blonde haired people with blue eyes, are they still a nazi? Really feels like your just picking and choosing whatever suits your current interpretation of what a nazi is instead of what a nazi actually is.

No, I think hating communism does make you, at the very least, a Nazi sympathizer.  I'd argue that 99% of the US has absolutely no clue what communism is and has never read more than a few pages of literature from Karl Marx.

You're retarded - according to you China is one of a few countries in the world not filled to the brim with nazis. Now that's crazy.

Edited by kabLe

Reply to Thread