? servers

? players online

Russia Invades Ukraine...

• Content Count:  3740

22 minutes ago, kabLe said:

No by definition you have to be all of this to be a nazi

spacer.png

If someone says they hate jews and blonde haired people with blue eyes, are they still a nazi? Really feels like your just picking and choosing whatever suits your current interpretation of what a nazi is instead of what a nazi actually is.

Why are you asking me this when you found the courage to look it up for yourself?  Like, the definition is literally right in front of you and yet you still try to argue that someone who hates all Jews is technically not a Nazi.  It's even weirder to see you making this amount of effort to go out of your way to defend Nazism.

Edited by Wawa

• Content Count:  2206

Just now, Wawa said:

Why are you asking me this when you found the courage to look it up for yourself?  Like, the definition is literally right in front of you and yet you still try to argue that someone who hates all Jews is technically not a Nazi.  It's even weirder to see you making this amount of  effort to go out of your way to defend Nazism.

k

• Content Count:  3150

Thought about deleting 90% of this thread, but I'll just have someone start a new one...jesus christ guys just discuss the fucking news without being weird about it.

@lynxie thank you for trying to actually make a civil thread on this

@Steven. act like an adult for once

@Wawa stop smoking crack, it's starting to show.

@kabLe Ape Crew 2022

• Like 10

Reply to Thread