? servers

? players online

(Server Suggestion) Project Zomboid...

• Content Count:  1051

Hey! This is just a suggestion I wanted to make for some time now and I think it'd be a nice addition to the servers, as it would be fun for friends to play together and have factions with each other, fight each other, (idk if it'd work well but idk) etc.

Project Zomboid is a post-apocalyptic, top down view, where you can go through either the start of a zombie outbreak, (called Initial Infection) apocalypse, (not fighting is best advised) or even other settings thats improve on your settings.

There are traits in the game that make you either very strong or incredibly weak, and you're the person who dictates that. Persay you were to have these positive perks like "Bravery" (Less often panicked) "Cat Eyes" (See a bit better at night) "Fast Learner" (Read Books/Gain XP a bit faster) and "Healing" (+1 Healing) you have to add negative traits so you're not OP, so like "Smoker" (Smoking cigarettes will make you happier, or you become depressed) "Asthma" (Lungs weak) and "Agoraphobic" (More panicked when outside) to counter it. Stuff like this honestly add a really cool mechanic to the game.

NhK2uHe.jpg

The general story of the game is "This is how you died" and you're playing the game up until you die. Everything thats in the game comes naturally and its actually quite impressive how it happens. If you go in a house that sadly has ADT prevention and the alarm goes off, zombies around the area/neighborhood will hear that and start to swarm your house, fighting more than 2 zombies is difficult in an of itself so its best to leave, running through them=death.

Every building in the game can be entered, and the game overall is very immersive. I think if we started a server it would gain some sort of population from their own respective fans, plus some folk at SG who play it who might love a multiplayer experience.

nGv76Ao.jpg

M2f25Iw.jpg

Although the game is $19.99USD (about $22.79CAD) I think it'd be a great addition as a server!

3UhwSYl.jpg

• Like 3
Edited by lynxie

Reply to Thread