? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Suggestions

• Content Count:  452

1. !fo already killed JB, implementing a WARDEN system will not restore a player base. The solution is to remove !fo and punish CTs that are causing issues.

2. Might as well lower the server slots since it's dead, no need to have regularly unused slots.

3. One for all and all for one.

• Content Count:  345

1 hour ago, Gumline said:

1. !fo already killed JB, implementing a WARDEN system will not restore a player base. The solution is to remove !fo and punish CTs that are causing issues.

2. Might as well lower the server slots since it's dead, no need to have regularly unused slots.

3. One for all and all for one.

1. FO is very useful for ct's that speak over each other.

2. having a lot of server slots allows for more variety of events, like protect the president which requires quite a bit of people 

3 hours ago, delirium said:

And you think adding a warden system will fix that? Welcome to extended !fo 

a warden system might help, or maybe a modified one will, in my experience JB is alot more fun with ct's that know what they're doing. Having something close to a warden to maybe guide other CT's to give good orders and will make it fun for everyone.

Edited by lorax

• Content Count:  452

4 minutes ago, lorax said:

1. FO is very useful for ct's that speak over each other.

2. having a lot of server slots allows for more variety of events, like protect the president which requires quite a bit of people 

a warden system might help, or maybe a modified one will, in my experience JB is alot more fun with ct's that know what they're doing. Having something close to a warden to maybe guide other CT's to give good orders and will make it fun for everyone.

Respectfully, you joined in May of 2021. !fo was never needed, staff could've simply punished CTs who gave conflicting orders or mic spammed. 

Retaining spots for the odd event is just dumb. Specifically for reasons @kabLestated earlier in the thread.

Doesn't surprise me you're in favor of a WARDEN system, my guess is you play as a Terrorist.

SG JB needs to return to it's roots and build from there.

43 minutes ago, Gumline said:

Respectfully, you joined in May of 2021. !fo was never needed, staff could've simply punished CTs who gave conflicting orders or mic spammed. 

Retaining spots for the odd event is just dumb. Specifically for reasons @kabLestated earlier in the thread.

Doesn't surprise me you're in favor of a WARDEN system, my guess is you play as a Terrorist.

SG JB needs to return to it's roots and build from there.

Well, despite me joining the community recently, i'd say i have relatively decent playtime. And when JB was getting a lot of pop over the summer, a lot of people would agree how !fo was stopping people from speaking over each other. I mean, it was obviously needed as it's been in JB for quite a bit now and its extremely useful.

I just said a single use for having more server slots, besides events, JB is a game mode meant for a lot of people, and when you see EGO and other JB servers, they have high server spots for a lot of people.

A warden-like system would definitely be useful, and as stated earlier, JB isn't fun without good ct's. If you've logged on within at least the last 5-6 months when JB had pop you'd see the shittiest ct's who didn't know what they were doing. Having a warden or a head ct would 100% help the ct's give better orders. 

(i am a CT main)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  971

Take out !fo, ban chat orders, unban slurs (no seriously), give 4x credits for CT's, buff jihad range & dmg while increasing the total amount the T's can have from 2-4, reduce CT health back to 100

We don't need a fucking warden system

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

8 minutes ago, ㅤDAFTㅤ said:

Take out !fo, ban chat orders, unban slurs (no seriously), give 4x credits for CT's, buff jihad range & dmg while increasing the total amount the T's can have from 2-4, reduce CT health back to 100

I'm just curious why everyone thinks we DON'T need a warden system. First order was implemented to stop things from being chaotic right at the start of the round. The common sentiment I see now is that its useless. If we take it out, things go back to being more chaotic. A warden system solves all of those problems. Also, from a server management perspective, this server is literally a patchwork of rules and different plugins all to compensate for the fact that we don't have a warden. I think implementing a warden, is the only next logical step to go. You could try removing first order and go back to our roots and see how that pans out but I wouldn't recommend letting that go like that for more than 2-3 months at the most before you call it and start doing what the popular servers are doing.

Unbanning slurs is a community wide decision and not likely to happen on an individual server. If you want to talk about going back to our roots, from like 2007-2017 "racism" was always banned. We ran an experiment and yall took it way overboard.(community in general) 

CT's need at least 115 to survive one awp shot. That was always why they had 115 as far as I know and I don't think it would be wise to make it easier for the CT's to die to one shot unless it's a well placed bullet to the dome.

• Like 1

Shop ideas:

Allow multiple health shots

Reenable health boost

allow to buy like missles, or radars for locating and killing groups of rebelling Ts

T shop: 

Jihad

water gun - shoots funny particles to bait people and do funny 

all grenade types

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

is it possible for when a guard dies, you can like loot their body for a keycard or something so they could open any door they want? 

• Content Count:  10

On 3/28/2022 at 2:46 PM, ㅤDAFTㅤ said:

I think the game is playable without having to say a slur every other minute lol. I do agree with the chat orders, because at a certain point we would get CTs with no mics that would strictly type, its hard to see right away and some people don't even pay attention to chat. One of the other big problems is that you would have people that took JB too seriously as if they're playing FACE IT lvl 10. The constant sweats trying hard af and the community being toxic to each other made people unmotivated to keep joining and playing. Many of you also stated a good point, many of the people that try to play CT have no idea what they are doing. Even when told to read rules they completely disregard it and either end up freekilling or not enforcing at all. Hopefully during spring break and summer the servers will start showing some numbers again.

• Like 1
Edited by groovyq

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.