? servers

? players online

What are the regs doing...? (POLL)  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What are you guys doing?

What are the regs doing?

• Content Count:  1051

So, the speculation around is that the regs are busy or found new games.. is that true? To be honest it probably is, but this Poll is more of a true statistic for regs and admins on why they haven't been active. You don't need to type a response, but to be honest knowing this community it'll just be people shitposting in chat to shitpost.

Anyways, what have you guys been doing? Where did you go?

Gaming = New/Other Games.

Work = Workplace, a job that pays money.

School = Figure it out idiot

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2695

Absolutely nothing. I have been doing absolutely nothing for the past fewish months.. maybe even a year. I'll go into swings of playing games I like or a new temporary hobby and then I burn myself out because I finally found something to do... But I'm gonna do it so much I tire myself out. There was a period of time a couple years ago where I was on my computer everyday but didn't launch a game on steam for around 4 months. I'm just bored of everything. Can't find any enjoyment in anything. I've been experimenting with making music in FL Studio and that's about it. I'd bet that most regulars are also probably just bored of the servers and moved on else where. I doubt school is an issue for 90% of the playerbase because some of the former/current players would spend all day on the servers. Maybe they were just neglecting school but whatever. Player bases also grow out of things. I grew out of playing TTT a couple years ago and I used to no life gmod ttt everyday like some people do CSGO TTT. It's probably been a good 5 or 6 years since I've had a legit good time in GMOD TTT. Shit just gets tiring. Everything is tiring. I don't want to do anything anymore. Aimlessly spending my money hoping to find enjoyment in something. I've recently become a Google Shareholder which is awesome because Google sends you a personal assistant that gives you top on command and you are invited to shareholder meetings. That's all.

• Like 12

• Content Count:  1105

i put wet stuff on hot stuff and jab needles into dying people for “fun” and work, video games have gotten kinda bland. maybe i’m just getting old idk, i’d rather talk and keep a convo going instead of talking abt some rdmer or the newest dlc.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  169

I was 15 when I started playing SG. Now I’m 18 and have actual responsibilities. With the free time I have in the evenings, would I rather be yelled at by some jb regs or chill in a vc and casually play other games with friends?

• Like 3

• Content Count:  10

1 hour ago, Steel_ said:

I was 15 when I started playing SG. Now I’m 18 and have actual responsibilities. With the free time I have in the evenings, would I rather be yelled at by some jb regs or chill in a vc and casually play other games with friends?

^^This. SG (especially JB) isn't the sit down, chill w regs, have fun, make jokes server it used to be. Seems like people either hate each other or care about winning too much. Either way I think this goes for most people, when I'm not at work all day I'd rather talk n chill w friends while playing some casual games.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1194

11 hours ago, John said:

Absolutely nothing. I have been doing absolutely nothing for the past fewish months.. maybe even a year. I'll go into swings of playing games I like or a new temporary hobby and then I burn myself out because I finally found something to do... But I'm gonna do it so much I tire myself out. There was a period of time a couple years ago where I was on my computer everyday but didn't launch a game on steam for around 4 months. I'm just bored of everything. Can't find any enjoyment in anything. I've been experimenting with making music in FL Studio and that's about it. I'd bet that most regulars are also probably just bored of the servers and moved on else where. I doubt school is an issue for 90% of the playerbase because some of the former/current players would spend all day on the servers. Maybe they were just neglecting school but whatever. Player bases also grow out of things. I grew out of playing TTT a couple years ago and I used to no life gmod ttt everyday like some people do CSGO TTT. It's probably been a good 5 or 6 years since I've had a legit good time in GMOD TTT. Shit just gets tiring. Everything is tiring. I don't want to do anything anymore. Aimlessly spending my money hoping to find enjoyment in something. I've recently become a Google Shareholder which is awesome because Google sends you a personal assistant that gives you top on command and you are invited to shareholder meetings. That's all.

get a job you bum

Reply to Thread