? servers

? players online

When Was Jb_Avalanche Removed And Why

• Content Count:  870

When I was Away On Vacation and Break , I came back and saw Clouds , Obama , Removed But I never saw Avalanche removed , It was a Great Map In my Honest Opinion But I never knew the reason it got Pop Pop Pop outa the nominate List.

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  3294

From what I remember, it was either removed because it was crashing the server or because of a bug making buttons and other objects disappear. I'll edit back when I investigate.

Edit: All I could find is this bug report I made a few months ago: 

Clouds was removed from this removal request due to low server pop and bugs, and Obama was removed because of exploits found allowing you to escape the map (Blame @RemixedPixel).

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  3294

1 minute ago, Roddy said:

@TheZZL their were a secret to escape the map mate

Just now, Roddy said:

you had to use the booster or boost up their

You can ask Infinityward_, because he's the one who was dealing with the problem and removed the map, but they were busting out in unintentional spots. 

• Content Count:  625

4 minutes ago, RemixedPixel said:

haha yeah i did that

i killed obama and vip is next

how are you gonna kill VIP theres literally no way to get out unless you do like a 10 man stack

• Content Count:  1559

46 minutes ago, TheZZL said:

From what I remember, it was either removed because it was crashing the server or because of a bug making buttons and other objects disappear. I'll edit back when I investigate.

Edit: All I could find is this bug report I made a few months ago: 

Clouds was removed from this removal request due to low server pop and bugs, and Obama was removed because of exploits found allowing you to escape the map (Blame @RemixedPixel).

to build off of this, there was a bug with the stripper nox did that removed all the entity as the stripper was fucked up, customstats then made a fix to the stripper but it was never added, as the managers just decided to remove the map. I personally liked the map and thought it was pretty fun, but I rarely saw it played. 
I want to see this come back but the managers might have second doubts on adding it.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread