? servers

? players online

LR = KOS parte dos

• Content Count:  22

Since the last thread was closed for whatever reason, even though the main point of the post wasn't brought up, ill bring it up again. 

We should change the wording of the definition of "completed an LR" as it would decrease confusion as well as decrease delay of the round as a whole. The rule as is states in this post "LRs are considered to be complete when the winning party kills the losing party or wins Rock Paper Scissors."  However it is common sense when "an LR is complete", if a gun toss was done and both parties agree the T won the gun toss, the CT slaying themselves should count the LR to be over. That was the main argument that arose for that post to be made, once an LR is over and the CT loses, if they slay themselves, is the T KOS or not. As I stated before, yes, they should be, as the LR was complete, this is how it been for years since the LR command was introduced, as I was there when we implemented it. But I want to hear the thoughts of other admins, other than 20 scrolls (i think you were the admin that brought up this whole argument with me, if I am wrong, I apologize.)

• Content Count:  971

you're right, the wording is technically slightly off. but yeah, regardless of how the CT dies, as long as the T wins and the LR is complete, the T is KOS,

• Like 3

• Content Count:  172

19 minutes ago, dafty said:

you're right, the wording is technically slightly off. but yeah, regardless of how the CT dies, as long as the T wins and the LR is complete, the T is KOS,

Not including if they die from an outside force aka a rebelling T 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  562

Had this same argument the other day and I totally agree that even if a lr is aborted the T by default had to win the LR if the ct lost by getting killed by a outside force the T should be kos since they won the LR if you don't have a opponent anymore than your winner by forfeit basically

• Like 1

• Content Count:  634

11 hours ago, IrohJinnouchi said:

11 hours ago, IrohJinnouchi said:

the CT slaying themselves should count the LR to be over.

IMO this is dumb and the ct is avoiding LR so the t should get their chance at getting a kill. 

gang points are a thing and LR is a good way to not have the round count against you if you havent rebelled. im pretty sure alot of people disagree but yeah.

winning LR should be succesfully getting a kill that shows in the kill feed. 

p.s im now going to put in my lr rules no slaying hehe

p.p.s rps would be a "kill" as a direct result of your actions where as a ct slaying themselves on their own accord would not, sorry @Ero

Edited by The Real Slim Jim
clarifying x2

• Content Count:  172

45 minutes ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

winning LR should be succesfully getting a kill that shows in the kill feed.

That would go against rock , paper , and scissors tho 

edit: this would making winning rock , paper , and scissors not kos 

• Like 1
Edited by Ero

• Content Count:  971

10 hours ago, Ero said:

Not including if they die from an outside force aka a rebelling T 

nope, if an LR like a gun toss occurs and finishes and then the CT dies from a rebelling T after the T has lost or won, the T is KOS.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  283

2 hours ago, dafty said:

nope, if an LR like a gun toss occurs and finishes and then the CT dies from a rebelling T after the T has lost or won, the T is KOS.

winning party in a gun toss never killed the ct so he would not be kos

@20 scrollsscrolls summed it up well in both of the replies on both of the threads

Reply to Thread