• Cry Macho [September 17th]
    • The Many Saints of Newark [October 1st]
    • Dune [October 22nd]
    • King Richard [November 19th]
    • Untitled Matrix Movie / The Matrix 4 [December 22nd]

This poll is closed to new votes

[POLL] Upcoming Movie Releases 2.0

• Content Count:  6759

I've updated this thread to include more releases that were announced over time, so we have more movies to choose from and you may be interested in any of the following releases. The dates in the poll indicate the release dates for the movies and not the actual movie event times planned. The release date are there to give you a better idea if you can attend a movie event around those days and room for planning. Some movies are currently missing trailers and may lack a synopsis; I did my best to fill in the details for those movies. I will update the thread to include the trailers once Warner Bros. releases 'em.

The purpose of this poll is to see how many people are interested in upcoming theatrical releases from HBO Max specifically. With theaters opening doors more commonly in the past 1-2 months, many of you may be headed back to theaters, but the rest of you may still prefer to watch at the comfort of your home. Disney+ theatrical releases require a $29.99 fee so I will not be hosting those; and no, I won't be streaming them the other way. Other Disney+ holders may be open to hosting those theatrical openings instead, but that is solely up to them so don't haggle anyone to pay the premium price.

I will be the one in charge of hosting these movie events. If you attended my previous events then you know how I run them and hopefully you found them pleasant as much as I did. I will host movies that have a decent amount of interest shown based on the votes (preferably 10+).

Note: The Suicide Squad is not included in this poll because it's already received enough votes in the previous thread for me to run an event for it.

Trailers

Untitled Matrix Movie / The Matrix 4 - Trailer not released yet

The untitled fourth Matrix film is an upcoming American science fiction action film. It is the fourth installment in The Matrix film series. The film is produced, co-written and directed by Lana Wachowski. Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss, Jada Pinkett Smith, Lambert Wilson, and Daniel Bernhardt reprise their roles from previous films in the series.

Synopsis - N/A 

My advice: You must watch The Matrix Trilogy before you watch this movie!

• Like 4

• Content Count:  6759

Trailers update!

• Trailer for Malignant (included in OP too)

• New Dune trailer too!

Cry Macho should be the next trailer released in the coming weeks. King Richard and The Matrix 4 will come a few months later. No other new movies for same-day premieres have been added to their timeline yet, but if anything new pops up I'll be sure to let you guys know. For more info: https://www.hbomax.com/same-day-premieres

• Content Count:  634

On 7/15/2021 at 4:11 AM, Black Rain said:

The untitled fourth Matrix film is an upcoming American science fiction action film. It is the fourth installment in The Matrix film series. The film is produced, co-written and directed by Lana Wachowski. Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss, Jada Pinkett Smith, Lambert Wilson, and Daniel Bernhardt reprise their roles from previous films in the series.

Synopsis - N/A 

My advice: You must watch The Matrix Trilogy before you watch this movie!

!SPOILERS!SPOILERS!SPOILERS!SPOILERS!

Nothing you see in any matrix movie is outside of the matrix, and never will be. 

a bit of homework.

also the matrix is a transgender story, and that's a quote from the co-director lily watchowski

• Content Count:  1051

On 7/14/2021 at 12:11 PM, Black Rain said:

Synopsis - N/A 

Trailer comes out in 2 days!

Reply to Thread