? servers

? players online

The Servers Are On Life Support!!! (Seeding event)

• Content Count:  169

The servers are a wasteland right now. Unless a SM+ were to announce that one of the game servers is going to be seeding, who gets on anymore to wait alone until users finally join? It’s a boring task that should be appreciated. That’s where this month long event could help. Users would be able rack up points for the month by spending time in specific servers with a member count below 5/10. Every few minutes the members that are on the game server would earn points and by the end of the month could earn some sort of prize. Whether it be a supporter role or cash. This event wouldn’t really be applicable for some of the servers and would have to be monitored to prevent afk point farming but if people need that little push to have an incentive to seeding then I think this event will help a lot!

• Like 3
Edited by Acer

• Content Count:  2681

This got the servers some players for when we did them. Even if it was for only an hour or so it did fine most days, it was usually myself setting the events up and then getting other staff members on to help and play whatever event was happening. Not sure why it wasn't continued when I stepped down like I had asked. Most people were fond of the idea, should've kept going. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  169

1 minute ago, Creten said:

This got the servers some players for when we did them. Even if it was for only an hour or so it did fine most days, it was usually myself setting the events up and then getting other staff members on to help and play whatever event was happening. Not sure why it wasn't continued when I stepped down like I had asked. Most people were fond of the idea, should've kept going. 

These types of events are really needed right now and I remember that they did help quite a bit. I really wish it was continued.

• Content Count:  870

16 hours ago, Steel_ said:

Unless a SM+ were to announce that one of the game servers is going to be seeding,

Invite all your friends, Just message steam-friends and tell em to join. It would surely gather a population with some time and effort.

16 hours ago, Steel_ said:

Users would be able rack up points for the month by spending time in specific servers with a member count below 5/10. Every few minutes the members that are on the game server would earn points and by the end of the month could earn some sort of prize.

• Content Count:  3150

Please remember this an event suggestion not an open discussion of the overall community/events situation. Thanks!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1920

2 hours ago, BoM said:

Please remember this an event suggestion not an open discussion of the overall community/events situation. Thanks!

848c98b17d276b1d1a0ef1cbebc39de6.png

event suggestions:

-gmod event

-some sort of event that's involving speedrunning.

• Like 12
Edited by Phoenix_

• Content Count:  1009

We plan to have more events for the next couple of weeks released.

We've been working on minecraft and we have some large things to be released.

More server events are being planned, and we do have some things coming. 

But yes, I agree, we have been lacking as a whole with events and that is something that is being changed, as we are now enforcing a quota which should have more events planned out for the summer and the future.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  238

On 5/1/2022 at 8:20 PM, Poke said:

We've been working on minecraft and we have some large things to be released.

More server events are being planned, and we do have some things coming. 

Minecraft!!!!!! ty pokey wokey :))))) and acer...

Considering JB has been gaining a small margin of attention lately how about we do some protect the pres events or some ttt events, speed rounds, juggs, etc. Not really anything new, just something to spice it up y'know?

• Like 2
Edited by ThatTamer

• Content Count:  678

On 5/1/2022 at 10:06 PM, ThatTamer said:

Minecraft!!!!!!

This. I’m god awful at Minecraft, and some of the best fun I’ve had in it was in the SMP worlds and SG bed wars and build contests. 
Anything to revive JB, events, admin vs regs, hell even just regulars seeding for huge lobbies. 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread