? servers

? players online

Daily Quran Reading

• Content Count:  3150

This one goes out to the fallen brothers, for we are all here together. 

Qur'an, Al-Furqan, Surah 25:58

Have faith in the Ever-Living, who dies not, and celebrate His praise. He is well aware of all His servants' sins.

• Content Count:  248

وَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِىَ كِتَـٰبَهُۥ بِشِمَالِهِۦ فَيَقُولُ يَـٰلَيْتَنِى لَمْ أُوتَ كِتَـٰبِيَهْ

وَلَمْ أَدْرِ مَا حِسَابِيَهْ

يَـٰلَيْتَهَا كَانَتِ ٱلْقَاضِيَةَ

مَآ أَغْنَىٰ عَنِّى مَالِيَهْ ۜ

هَلَكَ عَنِّى سُلْطَـٰنِيَهْ

خُذُوهُ فَغُلُّوهُ

ثُمَّ ٱلْجَحِيمَ صَلُّوهُ ٣١

ثُمَّ فِى سِلْسِلَةٍۢ ذَرْعُهَا سَبْعُونَ ذِرَاعًۭا فَٱسْلُكُوهُ

Subhanallah, a wake up call for all of us, may Allah (SWT) forgive us and grant us the highest levels of Jannah, Ameen.

• Content Count:  11501

I learned a lot about Islam in my time in the Middle East (at least compared to what Americans just see on Fox News and regurgitate). I actually found them to be the most accepting in general of other cultures and ways of life when compared to the other Abrahamic religions. Some of the stricter Muslim-majority countries still have a long way to go, but there are plenty of Christian examples, mainly throughout Africa, that could be used too (Uganda). Saudi didn’t fuck around with terrorism at all, in any form. Plenty of Muslim terrorists were taken to chop chop square and beheaded publicly…there was like 90 done in one day last year. 

someone mentioned something about gambling…95% of the Muslims I know gamble, drink, smoke hash, or do something haram. They just accept it as not being a perfect person and doing what they can in other ways to live the best they can. I really enjoyed my time around Muslims, tbh (just obviously not the taliban in Afghanistan lol). They also really take care of each other, from what I’ve seen. Extremely low interest rates, easy to lend money, giving their people vehicles, actually doing shit to end poverty and homelessness, etc. The GCC is a great example of Muslim countries that really take care of their people. Obviously there are still areas to improve, but it’s a lot better than the ‘thoughts and prayers’ dumb bullshit we do in America and then move on lol.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread