? servers

? players online

NFL Week 6

• Content Count:  2417

Quick recap of one of the best football days EVUR:

Saints beat Giants. Giants not undefeated anymore. Saints extend.

Vikings beat Ravens. Ravens lose. Haha. Nothing new.

BILLS BEAT JETS IN OT. The Bills. Won. Yes.

Patriots beat Titans. 59-0. Shutout + Lulz here. Brady set a couple franchise records and 2 NFL records. GO PATS!

tGFA7MwZmus

Edited by TheTruth

• Content Count:  2488

Quick recap of one of the best football days EVUR:

Saints beat Giants. Giants not undefeated anymore. Saints extend.

Vikings beat Ravens. Ravens lose. Haha. Nothing new.

BILLS BEAT JETS IN OT. The Bills. Won. Yes.

Patriots beat Titans. 59-0. Shutout + Lulz here. Brady set a couple franchise records and 2 NFL records. GO PATS!

tGFA7MwZmus

Hah, good one faggot. :thumb: Figures it would come from a pats fan lol. :clap:

Hah, good one faggot. :thumb: Figures it would come from a pats fan lol. :clap:

That was at TheBaltimoreRavens but if you wanna take offense you can. Figures a raven fan would get defensive.

Edited by TheTruth

• Content Count:  4473

Raiders beat the Eagles...

LMFAO

For this week, the Eagles failed harder than the Redskins.

And the Pats kicked the shit out of a shitty team. How long before they changed the game because theirs wasn't competitive anymore?

And congrats to the Saints for DESTROYING the Giants. Tom Brady may be padding his stats on a shitty team, but Brees just made the Giants D look JV.

Edited by Italian Jew

Raiders beat the Eagles...

LMFAO

For this week, the Eagles failed harder than the Redskins.

And the Pats kicked the shit out of a shitty team. How long before they changed the game because theirs wasn't competitive anymore?

And congrats to the Saints for DESTROYING the Giants. Tom Brady may be padding his stats on a shitty team, but Brees just made the Giants D look JV.

Remember Dante, Flash, and Baltimore on the Pats thread? They say Pats suck because they lost to an undefeated team so I say that Pats kick ass b/c they beat a shitty team and Ravens suck b/c they lost to an undefeated team.

Remember Dante, Flash, and Baltimore on the Pats thread? They say Pats suck because they lost to an undefeated team so I say that Pats kick ass b/c they beat a shitty team and Ravens suck b/c they lost to an undefeated team.

Except the Broncos are a lucky unbeaten team. The Vikings are a legitimate threat. I wouldn't say Denver wasn't undeserving of its win over New England, just that some other victories were attributed to fluke plays and not on the talent of the team. The Pats aren't a great team anymore unless Brady plays like a god, which is something he cannot guarantee throughout the season, especially on elite teams.

Except the Broncos are a lucky unbeaten team. The Vikings are a legitimate threat. I wouldn't say Denver wasn't undeserving of its win over New England, just that some other victories were attributed to fluke plays and not on the talent of the team. The Pats aren't a great team anymore unless Brady plays like a god, which is something he cannot guarantee throughout the season, especially on elite teams.

Well I'm just saying any other team would do this. If the Saints/Vikings/Giants or any other team with a decent quarterback was playing a bad team, they would play and get their stats up or try to set records etc. Any fan of that team would be happy and wouldn't be like oh well it doesn't matter. Mainly because you don't usually set records like points or touchdowns against outstanding teams.

Well I'm just saying any other team would do this. If the Saints/Vikings/Giants or any other team with a decent quarterback was playing a bad team, they would play and get their stats up or try to set records etc. Any fan of that team would be happy and wouldn't be like oh well it doesn't matter. Mainly because you don't usually set records like points or touchdowns against outstanding teams.

I can definitely say the Saints wouldn't. With the comfortable lead over NY, Brees was pulled even though he had 4 TDs and over 350 yards on a good team. He could have done more damage if he was left out there and I'm sure he was thrilled to walk away with a victory rather than having his stats padded. Brees isn't a QB devoted to stats or records. Remember when he almost had the passing yardage record last year? He could have dunked off the last pass to easily get over the record but he tried for the Hail Mary to win the game (which turned out to be an incomplete pass and the Saints lost).

Coughlin isn't the type to run up the score and Favre isn't the type to be out there running up the score. The Patriots have been known to run up the score in the past and if stats keep a fanbase happy, well good for them I guess. All that matters is that it was just the Titans (which seems weird to say), and just another victory. The Pats would have looked dumb as hell if Brady or another key player got injured, but since that didn't, it doesn't really matter.

Then again, it could have been more practice for Brady because he has sorta struggled or at least failed to live up to his standard. A little confidence boost could do wonders for him.

• Content Count:  1070

Broncos play tonight, I am confident they will win seeing that the Chargers have no run game nor can they defend it, look for Moreno to have a big game. This "Lucky Undefeated" Team will go to 6-0 ;).

Reply to Thread