? servers

? players online

NFL Week 6

• Content Count:  2488

This does not change the fact that BAL lost to CINN, unlike the Broncos.

I'll read your posts when you actually watch a game and know what you're talking about. :]

captainobvious.jpg

6a00d83421dda453ef0120a570e9e8970c-800wi

Defensive coordinator, not head coach.

Mike Zimmer is the man though. Had him in Dallas as a DC before he went to Cincy. Unfortunately for him, our offense sucked at the time because we had no real QB, so our defense was the only thing keeping us alive in games.

Ahh thought it was the head coach.

How you doing in ur Fantasy league this year?

I'm 5-1 right now, I didn't get my all-star roster from last year but I did get Jones-Drew n I picked up Sims-Walker who has been putting up some nice points.

Edited by raven maniac

• Content Count:  4473

Ahh thought it was the head coach.

How you doing in ur Fantasy league this year?

I'm 5-1 right now, I didn't get my all-star roster from last year but I did get Jones-Drew n I picked up Sims-Walker who has been putting up some nice points.

I always pick Drew Brees whenever I do fantasy. 'Nuff said

This does not change the fact that BAL lost to CINN, unlike the Broncos.

facepalm2ly3.jpg

If you aren't getting what I have been talking about now, you never will.

• Content Count:  1070

If you aren't getting what I have been talking about now, you never will.

I just don't get how you consider the Ravens/Steelers an elite team, if you said an elite team would not have to struggle in the 4th quarter with the Bengals (Which the Ravens and Steelers did). I agree the Broncos are not an elite team though, not yet at least.

I'll read your posts when you actually watch a game and know what you're talking about. :]

I watch every Broncos game, and another game for each other time slot, I'm sorry if that wasn't the Bengals/Ravens game.

Edited by Eskomo

• Content Count:  2488

I just don't get how you consider the Ravens/Steelers an elite team, if you said an elite team would not have to struggle in the 4th quarter with the Bengals (Which the Ravens and Steelers did). I agree the Broncos are not an elite team though, not yet at least.

I watch every Broncos game, and another game for each other time slot, I'm sorry if that wasn't the Bengals/Ravens game.

I didn't watch the steelers game b/c I don't like the steelers but you're bragging about Denver not losing to Cinci when you were losing in the 4th quarter and by sheer luck you managed to win because the Bengals player batted it instead of intercepting it but you ask how others managed to lose to the Bengals?

The Ravens/Steelers/Bengals are in a much more difficult division, afc north, compared to your cake division of afc west.

We're only a few games in so we'll see how things turn out.

Because the Bengals managed to find themselves those two weeks, as well those two games being division games (which tend to be tougher games except for in a few divisions in which the teams are a joke no matter what).

Any given Sunday. Some teams seem to follow this mantra more than others.

I didn't watch the steelers game b/c I don't like the steelers but you're bragging about Denver not losing to Cinci when you were losing in the 4th quarter and by sheer luck you managed to win because the Bengals player batted it instead of intercepting it but you ask how others managed to lose to the Bengals?

What I was trying to point out was that Italian Jew said elite teams would not have to struggle with the Bengals, which the Broncos, Steelers, and Ravens all did. So, using his logic none of these teams are elite, which I agree with. But, he said that the Steelers, and Ravens are Elite teams, which contradicts the whole "Elite teams wouldn't have to struggle with the Bengals in the 4th quarter."

THE BRONCOS ARE NOT AN ELITE TEAM

What I was trying to point out was that Italian Jew said elite teams would not have to struggle with the Bengals, which the Broncos, Steelers, and Ravens all did. So, using his logic none of these teams are elite, which I agree with. But, he said that the Steelers, and Ravens are Elite teams, which contradicts the whole "Elite teams wouldn't have to struggle with the Bengals in the 4th quarter."

I said

An elite team would have not had to deal with a 4th quarter comeback against those Bengals

As in if the Steelers or Ravens were playing the Bengals when Denver did (i.e. when they weren't doing as well in the later weeks), they wouldn't have had any problems. When they figured out how to use their team, the Bengals were actually pretty good. They are now worse because of Odom being out for the season. The Week 1 Bengals are not the same as the Week 2 Bengals or the Week 6 Bengals. Teams like the Bronco aren't going through those weekly changes, and so they are a pretty generic team week in and week out.

There is more to football than numbers on a page or the name of a team.

Edited by Italian Jew

I said

As in if the Steelers or Ravens were playing the Bengals when Denver did (i.e. when they weren't doing as well in the later weeks), they wouldn't have had any problems. When they figured out how to use their team, the Bengals were actually pretty good. They are now worse because of Odom being out for the season. The Week 1 Bengals are not the same as the Week 2 Bengals or the Week 6 Bengals. Teams like the Bronco aren't going through those weekly changes, and so they are a pretty generic team week in and week out.

There is more to football than numbers on a page or the name of a team.

Even if the Bengals weren't playing their best football week 1, neither were the Broncos, they have a completely new team this year, which they were still figuring out how to use. They have a new QB, new Head Coach, new Defensive Coordinator, 8 new starters on defense, a 1-3 Preseason, and an off season full of ups and downs, there is no possible way they are gonna play their best football week 1, no team does. But, throughout the start of season the Denver defense has really come together and have proven they are one of the best in the league. And as for the offense, its been good, but still has a lot of room for improvements.

• Content Count:  851

im sorry but denver didnt beat cincy the luckyist play so far in this year beat cincy, and i do hate to say it but steelers are a HELL of a LOT better then denver, and i think baltimore can beat denver easy if they play good.

• Content Count:  1824

im sorry but denver didnt beat cincy the luckyist play so far in this year beat cincy, and i do hate to say it but steelers are a HELL of a LOT better then denver, and i think baltimore can beat denver easy if they play good.

That's something that we'll find out on Sunday. I'll be looking forward to that one.

Reply to Thread