? servers

? players online

NFL Week 6

• Content Count:  1070

Yeah, he's getting up there, he'll be up to his normal speed here in a month or so. But until then they won't be an elite team for this year.

Did you not see him throw 5 TD passes in the 2nd Quarter, I know it was against the Titans, but still xD.

• Content Count:  1824

I love how you guys are pointing out flaws on Denver and noone else really.

and Eskomo, i don't bother watching any other games if it doesn't have Denver in it :p that and Kansas cable really sucks

• Content Count:  4473

I love how you guys are pointing out flaws on Denver and noone else really.

Nobody else is being stupid by claiming their team is elite when they clearly aren't (except for the Bills cult we have).

If you want, everyone can get a complete rundown on every team.

• Content Count:  1824

Nobody else is being stupid by claiming their team is elite when they clearly aren't (except for the Bills cult we have).

If you want, everyone can get a complete rundown on every team.

DO IT DO IT!! lol, I don't think Denver is elite just yet, they are doing terrific and keeping up well. I hope they continue to do well. But the harder games are comming up in November and december with the Eagles, Colts, and Giants.

But the harder games are comming up in November and december with the Eagles, Colts, and Giants.

And that is when we get to see if the Broncos are to be considered an elite team.

The Eagles managed to lay a giant turd in Oakland next to Oakland's pile, so they need to crush the Skins in order to reclaim themselves. If they don't, you can scratch them off of Denver's list of serious contenders for the time being. I honestly think it was a fluke game though, so they should manhandle the Skins and cause more drama for D.C.

DO IT DO IT!!

lol, don't tempt me

An elite team would have not had to deal with a 4th quarter comeback against those Bengals

No, the Elite teams such as PIT and BAL (which you have said are elite) would lose to CINN, in the 4th quarter, right?

• Content Count:  2488

No, the Elite teams such as PIT and BAL (which you have said are elite) would lose to CINN, in the 4th quarter, right?

lol, do you watch any of these games or are you going on nfl.com n espn.com n checking stats of teams?

IF you watched the Bal vs Cin game, Bal blew it in the 4th quarter with penalties in equal of 40+ yards putting them in the red zone. In addition, Fabian Washington + Dominique Foxworth have been getting burnt in every game which result in at least 1 giant pass play in every game.

The defense is struggling to keep their composure which causes our team to lose. Our offense has been doing 3x better than last year though, which surprised me because Flacco shows that he's very comfortable behind the O-line compared to last year. If he can keep being as consistent as he is then he'll mature into a better QB compared to the last few QBs we've had....Kyle Boller & Anthony Wright. I did enjoy having McNair(RIP) but he was too old for the game and had no mobility to move out of the pocket but had 1 hell of an arm, not too mention pass accuracy.

I was actually glad to see Cinci win b/c of the fact they were playing to win for the head coaches wife who had just recently passed away.

I was actually glad to see Cinci win b/c of the fact they were playing to win for the head coaches wife who had just recently passed away.

Defensive coordinator, not head coach.

Mike Zimmer is the man though. Had him in Dallas as a DC before he went to Cincy. Unfortunately for him, our offense sucked at the time because we had no real QB, so our defense was the only thing keeping us alive in games.

Edited by Italian Jew

Defensive coordinator, not head coach.

Mike Zimmer is the man though. Had him in Dallas as a DC before he went to Cincy. Unfortunately for him, our offense sucked at the time because we had no real QB, so our defense was the only thing keeping us alive in games.

This does not change the fact that BAL lost to CINN, unlike the Broncos.

Reply to Thread