? servers

? players online

NFL Week 6

• Content Count:  1070

Well Moreno didn't do as good as i hoped, but eddie royal had his 2 returns to help Denver go to 6-0. Once again, the Denver D took over in the sceond allowing only 3 points in the 3rd and 0 in the fourth. The Broncos are for real :d! We got a bye next week, then the Ravens!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4473

Well Moreno didn't do as good as i hoped, but eddie royal had his 2 returns to help Denver go to 6-0. Once again, the Denver D took over in the sceond allowing only 3 points in the 3rd and 0 in the fourth. The Broncos are for real :d! We got a bye next week, then the Ravens!

You play in the AFC West and have a cream puff schedule for the most part. You guys will likely lose 5 games for the season (4 if Philly can't get it together) with two straight coming against your next two opponents. Everyone you play besides PIT, BAL, NYG, IND, and possibly PHI is a joke. Denver is now in the part of the schedule where everyone will see what kind of team they really are because both PIT and BAL are very good teams.

But because of your schedule, you'll definitely be in contention for a good playoff spot.

• Content Count:  1070

You play in the AFC West and have a cream puff schedule for the most part. You guys will likely lose 5 games for the season (4 if Philly can't get it together) with two straight coming against your next two opponents. Everyone you play besides PIT, BAL, NYG, IND, and possibly PHI is a joke. Denver is now in the part of the schedule where everyone will see what kind of team they really are because both PIT and BAL are very good teams.

But because of your schedule, you'll definitely be in contention for a good playoff spot.

We've beat CINN (4-1 going into week 6), DAL (Had best rushing offence in league when Denver played them), SD (Top 5 Passing Offence), NE (Tom Brady). I don't see how those teams are jokes. The Denver defense has only allowed 10 points all year in the second half, and have yet to give up points in the 4th quarter, and the previous two weeks they did this to two Pro Bowl quarterbacks, Tom Brady and Phillip Rivers. Joe Flacco is next in line, we'll see what happens.

I don't see Denver beating IND or NYG, but it will be close against Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

Edited by Eskomo

• Content Count:  4473

We've beat CINN (4-1 going into week 6), DAL (Had best rushing offence in league when Denver played them), SD (Top 5 Passing Offence), NE (Tom Brady). I don't see how those teams are jokes. The Denver defense has only allowed 10 points all year in the second half, and have yet to give up points in the 4th quarter, and the previous two weeks they did this to two Pro Bowl quarterbacks, Tom Brady and Phillip Rivers. Joe Flacco is next in line, we'll see what happens.

I don't see Denver beating IND or NYG, but it will be close against Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

You beat Cincy with a lucky play at the end.

Dallas didn't have Felix in the entire time nor was there good, consistent play calling by Garrett.

San Diego is a joke because they can't run anymore.

Tom Brady wasn't back to his former status and the New England defense is poor. If it was New England of two years ago, they would have curb stomped you.

You have yet to play elite teams, which you will do in the coming weeks after your bye. If you think New England is an elite team at this point, then you must be relying too much on Madden stats for your info or some of the BS that ESPN says. Denver is just a good team, but not elite.

• Content Count:  2417

..... http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=291018017

No matter how bad a team is your an elite team if you win by 59, the broncos beat the pats so the broncos have played an elite team.

Broncos won by a field goal in OT. Pats beat a team with no wins. Either way you look at it, we aren't really an "elite" team. Decent team? Sure. Elite? No.

Reply to Thread