? servers

? players online

NFL Week 6

• Content Count:  1824

Broncos won by a field goal in OT. Pats beat a team with no wins. Either way you look at it, we aren't really an "elite" team. Decent team? Sure. Elite? No.

You guys aren't up in the elite this year, but It's just letting Brady warm up on the shitty teams. It was luck that they won, but a win is a win. And Last nights game showed some of Denver's skill. They are doing a hell of a lot better without Cutler and Shanahan. Orton was playing one hell of a game last night.

• Content Count:  4473

You guys aren't up in the elite this year, but It's just letting Brady warm up on the shitty teams. It was luck that they won, but a win is a win. And Last nights game showed some of Denver's skill. They are doing a hell of a lot better without Cutler and Shanahan. Orton was playing one hell of a game last night.

Cutler always seemed like a cry baby to me. He does look like a doofus without his helmet on though.

• Like 1

Cutler always seemed like a cry baby to me. He does look like a doofus without his helmet on though.

Lol, True, he's one of those crybaby out of college bitches that wants it his way, Well the NFL doesn't look like BK to me. :wink:

• Content Count:  1070

Denver is now in the part of the schedule where everyone will see what kind of team they really are because both PIT and BAL are very good teams.

Baltimore is 3-3, the three wins coming against KC, SD, and CLE (None of which are good). The three losses coming against NE (Denver Beat), CINN (Denver Beat), and MINN (A very good team, I'll give you that).

Steelers are 4-2, they lost to CINN (Denver Beat), and CHI (I'm sure you don't consider the bears a good team). The Steelers haven't beaten any good teams yet, in my opinion, and they only beat the Titans by 3.

You have yet to play elite teams, which you will do in the coming weeks after your bye.

You think these teams are "elite" but the 6-0 Broncos aren't?

Edited by Eskomo

Well, Eskomo, we do have the Giants, Eagles, Colts coming up. Those are more the elite Teams we have to face on our Schedule. Other than that it will be pretty easy.

• Content Count:  1329

lol im not even gonna get into anything lol im just sitting on the side watching the broncos win games and rooting for them and i dont really find them to be elite but i do see them to be sooooooooooo much better without shanahan and Cutler...but wait a couple of years kyle orton wont be so hot most likely either

Well, I don't know, Orton is pulling it off, He's a lot better playing for the broncos than that whinny bitch Cutler. I'm looking forward to a really good season from Orton.

well cutlers first year was good and his second year on the broncos was decent then he became shit and i quit watching but im watching this year so im happy =D

He became shit because he was a whinny little bitch.

• Content Count:  4473

Baltimore is 3-3, the three wins coming against KC, SD, and CLE (None of which are good). The three losses coming against NE (Denver Beat), CINN (Denver Beat), and MINN (A very good team, I'll give you that).

Steelers are 4-2, they lost to CINN (Denver Beat), and CHI (I'm sure you don't consider the bears a good team). The Steelers haven't beaten any good teams yet, in my opinion, and they only beat the Titans by 3.

You think these teams are "elite" but the 6-0 Broncos aren't?

You are going by the standings and not by the actual team merits?

They had an almost miraculous comeback against the Vikings (which they lost due to a missed FG) with 31 points against them. The Bengals had a pretty solid defense when they had Odom, but is now mediocre because he is out for the season. Baltimore had better stats for the most part in the New England game, but the team was out coached by Belichick, hence their loss (see, numbers mean nothing).

The Steelers have been suffering because they haven't had Polomalu, who they now have back. With him, their defense is scary good. When their defense suffers, their team suffers as it is a defensively based team.

6-0 is nothing more than a few weeks into the season. How many teams have there been that have gone undefeated into midseason and failed to achieve in the playoffs or long run? Too many to name. You guys will make it to the playoffs because you have a weak division. Whether you get a good spot or not depends on if you can beat better teams. Your undefeated record will not last long because it is only a reflection of close games that you could have lost, but won due to flukes. Hell, you would be at most 5-1 if the miraculous deflection didn't occur against CIN.

So yes, ignore everything else besides the numbers.

Edited by Italian Jew

Reply to Thread