? servers

? players online

Prison Break 2010 Rules Discussion #2

• Content Count:  636

Open by 4 is better.

-CT's cannot hold T's in a place which can only be opened from the outside? [solitary on some maps, VIP cell on some maps. Does not include areas which have more than one exit, i.e. VIP on razor]

I actually like going into solitary, especially with a gun and a crowd of prisoners around me.

there's always a CT that goes real close to the solitary window in electric, and gets their head blown off by a pistol, ending in a rebellion.

• Content Count:  4263

1) Prisoners are not entitled to a last request.

2) CT's must open cells by 4:20 or be slayed by admin

These two jump out straight away.

1) The LR one makes it sound like LRs are not allowed on our server. I prefer the other way ti was phrased (somehing like "CTs are not required to give a last request")

2) I think slay is a bit extreme here, there are often cases where cells are not opened before because of rebelling ts, or that the map takes ages for cts to reach cells. I would prefer something like "CTs must open cells by 4, or action by an Admin may be taken". Its more vague than the other, but leaves a lot more room for admins in the server to not resort to slaying the entire CT team simply because cells aren't open. Admins could instead noclip and open them themselves, or use the slap function to draw attention.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3343

No camping in areas that are impossible for t's to win. Just a suggestion. Not that I care, people get butthurt when drac camps in the sewers, lol.

(incoming shitstorm)

• Content Count:  624

There should be instant kill for primaries whether it is out or holestered.. otherwise the cts job would just be so much more harder giving that their are already so many rules..

I agree aswell, anyone with a primary should be an auto kill. Also 4:20 is too early, at least 4:00.

Edited by Voltage

• Content Count:  2666

Alright, time for the public discussion. This is for Discussion, not to flame each other. The AO/BD will have final word on anything.

The rules below have been written up by the Server admins and Advisors. Please post any rules you feel should be added, remove, or reworded. Please keep this thread free of all flaming. Commenting on others post is allowed, just keep it respectful. Also keep in mind, the AO/BD have final word on everything.

Rules Written by SA/CA:

- Guards must give reasonable orders and explain them.

- Guards can automatically kill prisoners in vents/armoury.

- Guards cannot give orders that hurt/kill prisoners.

- Guards can kill prisoners if they have a gun unholstered.

- Guards must warn prisoners with holstered guns to drop them.

- Guards must give warning shots for non-threatening behaviour (E.g. standing up when told to crouch).

- Guards can kill prisoners for directly disobeying an order (E.g. running somewhere other than where ordered to go).

- Guards can kill a prisoner that tried to detonate their bomb but failed.

- Guards must NOT plant guns on prisoners, no exceptions.

- Guards cannot enforce the same rules round after round.

- AFK prisoners can be killed with an admin's permission.

- Prisoners are only entitled to heal if the guards agree. Only takes one.

- Prisoners are not entitled to a last request.

Standard Rules

- Respect admins and other players or get banned!!!!

- No spamming of any kind (voice or chat).

- No racism of any kind will be tolerated (including racist names/sprays).

- No advertising other servers or clans and do not evade mute by rejoining.

CT's must open cells by 4:20 or be slayed by admin" Fuck you.

-CT's cannot hold T's in a place which can only be opened from the outside? [solitary on some maps, VIP cell on some maps. Does not include areas which have more than one exit, i.e. VIP on razor] Not going to happen.

-CT's may not give orders that serve no purpose. [No moving, No talking, no flashlights etc. etc. etc.]

-CT's and T's may not unnecessarily hold up the round. This is at an admins discretion. [Eliminates LR, thus reducing the number of fag T's easily]

derr

• Content Count:  1078

Open by 4 is better.

-CT's cannot hold T's in a place which can only be opened from the outside? [solitary on some maps, VIP cell on some maps. Does not include areas which have more than one exit, i.e. VIP on razor]

I actually like going into solitary, especially with a gun and a crowd of prisoners around me.

there's always a CT that goes real close to the solitary window in electric, and gets their head blown off by a pistol, ending in a rebellion.

He means places you absolutely cannot open from the other side, like most solitaries. Even if you have a gun you have to rely on the CTs being retarded and getting close, and even then you're not guaranteed to kill the whole team. Whoopdie doo you have guns, you're still stuck there.

• Content Count:  4198

Alright, time for the public discussion. This is for Discussion, not to flame each other. The AO/BD will have final word on anything.

The rules below have been written up by the Server admins and Advisors. Please post any rules you feel should be added, remove, or reworded. Please keep this thread free of all flaming. Commenting on others post is allowed, just keep it respectful. Also keep in mind, the AO/BD have final word on everything.

Rules Written by SA/CA:

- Guards must give warning shots for non-threatening behaviour (E.g. standing up when told to crouch).

- Guards can kill prisoners for directly disobeying an order (E.g. running somewhere other than where ordered to go).

- Prisoners are only entitled to heal if the guards agree.

Standard Rules

CT's must open cells by 4:20 or be slayed by admin"

-CT's may not give orders that serve no purpose. [No moving, No talking, no flashlights etc. etc. etc.]

-CT's and T's may not unnecessarily hold up the round. This is at an admins discretion. [Eliminates LR, thus reducing the number of fag T's easily]

Why include the last 4 shitty rules when it was concluded they were pointless? ohandnocreditthx4that

Rules written by HUWAJUX:

- Prisoners are only entitled to heal if a guard agrees.

Standard Rules

That's as good (and as small) as it is going to get IMO. I don't think putting it here was a good idea. Although it is good to listen to the community in most cases, this thread is just going to get bogged down by Nazi CTs and prisoner empathisers.

• Like 2
Edited by Huwajux

Reply to Thread