? servers

? players online

ITouch

• Content Count:  1330

now if anyone knows, what happens if you jailbreak the Ipod Touch? Ive read somewhere that they will Ban your ipod touch or something like that...whats the negative effects of jailbreaking the ipod touch? i already know alot of the positive effects.

Brendan McBride

• Content Count:  931

They get bricked and dont fucking work! They are alright for the first few months then it will start messing around and being gay, then it will decide to brick. I've learn from my mistake and will be buying a nice new iPod classic :d

• Content Count:  8754

My friend jailbroke his, and it didn't have any side-effects. Although, over a long-ish period of time, Apple will probably find out about it somehow with cameras or spies, and then they will brick your ipod. Haven't had it happen to me, but I've heard of it.

• Content Count:  931

Although, over a long-ish period of time, Apple will probably find out about it somehow with cameras or spies, and then they will brick your ipod.

I hope you're not being serious... LOL

Mine bricked after updating to the 3.0 OS and jail braking before i updated it was fine with the 2.0 OS jail brake.

Reply to Thread