? servers

? players online

ITouch

• Content Count:  11501

I may just be blowing hot air.

^ Dish.

Definite dish. Coming from personal experience (yes, MY iPhone), you can get whatever you need fixed done. I had a jail broken iPhone, ate shit while skating, and it made my screen go completely white. I restored my phone to the original settings before taking it in, and voila...new iPhone. That is, of course, assuming you are still under your 90 day (or however long) warranty. And somebody else just posted their personal experience about getting a new phone or whatever too.

I ask that next time you don't post if you aren't 100% sure =]

• Content Count:  829

Definite dish. Coming from personal experience (yes, MY iPhone), you can get whatever you need fixed done. I had a jail broken iPhone, ate shit while skating, and it made my screen go completely white. I restored my phone to the original settings before taking it in, and voila...new iPhone. That is, of course, assuming you are still under your 90 day (or however long) warranty. And somebody else just posted their personal experience about getting a new phone or whatever too.

I ask that next time you don't post if you aren't 100% sure =]

I agree.

• Content Count:  577

Why would i bother rebuying something that fucked up the last time? Apple is bad, zune hd ftw!

The Zune HD certainly has potential, its just so not opensource, not saying that ipod/iphone is, (unless jailbroken), but as far as i know, there is no way to "jailbreak" a zune hd, making it virtually "closed"source lol

• Content Count:  577

Not upgrade it? There is nothing forcing you to upgrading the firmware, ill just keep mine at lil' ol' 3.0 :d

And anyways, im not seeing anything that truly makes me want to get 4.0 anyways -_-

• Content Count:  931

The Zune HD certainly has potential, its just so not opensource, not saying that ipod/iphone is, (unless jailbroken), but as far as i know, there is no way to "jailbreak" a zune hd, making it virtually "closed"source lol

After my experience i would never jail break again. So something without having the option to jailbreak would be perfect for me.

• Content Count:  11501

now tat OS 4 is coming out what are you gonna do with your jailbroken device???

Not upgrade it. *GASP*

Or wait about a month until the new jailbreak comes out.

Reply to Thread