? servers

? players online

ITouch

• Content Count:  3736

I know nothing about jailbreaking this was an honest question! Everything about OS4 is appealing (I guess maybe more for the iphone) so youll definitely be missing out but if it is only for a couple month thats cool.. other wise sucks for you!

• Content Count:  11501

I know nothing about jailbreaking this was an honest question! Everything about OS4 is appealing (I guess maybe more for the iphone) so youll definitely be missing out but if it is only for a couple month thats cool.. other wise sucks for you!

Personally, I'll probably end up upgrading my iPhone to 4.0 (unjailbroken), but then when one comes out, re-jailbreak again.

Double post I know, get mad at me.

Would you guys want me to make a huge thread about how to jail break whatever device you have, and what to do afterward? It would be pretty long...so before I do it I want to know if people would actually use it lol.

• Content Count:  577

I think that would be pretty helpful, or you could just post a link to D7's channel on youtube. The man works wonders with his iPhone and instructional videos...

I think that would be pretty helpful, or you could just post a link to D7's channel on youtube. The man works wonders with his iPhone and instructional videos...

Yeah, D7 is who I use.

Alrighty then, start sending me requests and I'll start making threads over in the Tech Talk section.

Reply to Thread