? servers

? players online

Community Q&A

• Content Count:  4360

When can we preview this test site I remember you telling us about? Test site as in the site on vb4

with the addition of vb4 can we get a fyad/oify/b/ kinda section with no rules

Edited by b0red

• Content Count:  1845

i don't really have any questions but some things I'd point out and you guys can take from it what you want.

I'm looking at the serve list right now and i count about 9 CSS servers and a few are empty but the idea of so many servers for one game doesn't seem to be very useful overall.

the maps on reg seem to be limited to playings the same standard boring maps like dust or cpl mill.

I have been playing on other zombie mod servers. Mainly for the difference. Maps get played too often over and over and I've grown bored of escape maps. Plus with the recent update to CSS my laptop can't handle some maps as well anymore and i lag bad as a result of low fps.

I guess i should ask why not add a script so you can't play a map from the last 10 maps played.

I know you guys tried napalm and breakfloor, which i found fun but wasn't populating. I don't remember what the rules were on napalm but I've found barricading maps on zombie mod to be fun. I also find i don't mind playing on a server that does regular zombie maps & zombie escape maps. I just really like the idea of exploring maps to be fun.

For me I don't like many games other then CSS because of their feel. Plus ya i can't afford 50 a game nor play every new game as a result of my cheap laptop. I would love to join in on the non CSS servers if I could. I just bought Garry's Mod and tried playing TTT only to find again that my laptop can't handle it.

I know everyone has their own likes and limitations so I think that should be looked at. I hear PB has gone to the dogs and I know i stopped playing because the people that made it fun have stopped playing as well.

I think I've said all i thought might have some insight from a different player perspective.

Reply to Thread