? servers

? players online

Community Q&A

• Content Count:  4162

I want CA >:. nah.

Also, this is for EC's, we need to host more tourneys, due to Ngo being our money bitch and could (pretty please) provide prizes (or have non at all, should he choose to, or I provide myself (unlikely, but if I feel up to it). SG scrim season 2? REAG OF REGENDS? Gun Game (1 time only) bracket? Surf/Trix race brackets (I attempted to bring this up back in the day with me and caution, I still have approval from raven

• Content Count:  3391

Here's a serious question:

How will the community play a role in the decision of new mods/games? Before, it was basically the higher-ups making the calls and taking down some of our beloved mods (DR/Napalm) with little to no notice. I know things are changing since Garfield took the helm, but I'm curious what role the community will have in choosing games and mods we support.

• Content Count:  3697

I want CA >:. nah.

Also, this is for EC's, we need to host more tourneys, due to Ngo being our money bitch and could (pretty please) provide prizes (or have non at all, should he choose to, or I provide myself (unlikely, but if I feel up to it). SG scrim season 2? REAG OF REGENDS? Gun Game (1 time only) bracket? Surf/Trix race brackets (I attempted to bring this up back in the day with me and caution, I still have approval from raven

I'm actually quite interested in some form of LoL event.

Reply to Thread