? servers

? players online

Community Q&A

• Content Count:  3697

Can you please look at the prefab request forum in the admin section!?

Since we are moving to VB4, and the forums will have a different setup, I can answer this for you now, that thread is what is for now. In VB4 there *might* be something different, but there aren't that many prefab-requests to begin with, so not something to truly bank on, but you never know.

On a different note, why haven't we expanded into Neopets now? That's pretty much where everyone went once this new update ruined CSS.

• Content Count:  250

Still I think we need a server that is online for 24/7 and then it is either changed due to a vote or it is kept the same for 1 more week due to vote, this way you will always have a server that people wanna play on!

you give them 6 options:

Napalm

Deathrun

Climb

Breakfloor

Surf

Balloon

and then if its is choosen, next week you can extend or choose one of the other 5 options and then the week after that you can only choose the other 5 options (you can also do different options every time), this way there wil always be a server that people play on, because it is the thing they like!

• Content Count:  11723

Can we please keep 4chan shit out of here? If I want to see unfunny stupid shit, I'll just go to 4chan.

Just to prove to you.

4chan and /b/ are not the same.

Other parts of 4chan are funny unlike /b/

Just sayin.

BOT

Will a Sig size limit be set with the new site?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVlol

• Content Count:  3341

Can we please keep 4chan shit out of here? If I want to see unfunny stupid shit, I'll just go to 4chan.

And Become TNS where all their threads are full of "Respectful, no harmful to anyone" shit. Or like eGO where it's all about GAME GAME GAME.

Eh... No thanks :>

Reply to Thread