? servers

? players online

Community Q&A

• Content Count:  881

Is there a way to bring back the SG newspaper, which could be a weekly round up of major events, announcements, upcoming things, birthday wishes, and reviews of games, mods, and a submitted question section to be answered by the BD's and Garf? Or perhaps a podcast with the big wigs at SG, with "Support the mother fucking community" as the tag line for each episode.

On a separate thought, may we please have a pub server again now that Spiffy has taken it upon himself to repopulate the reg server? If the script from before is still around it could let those reg players who want to jokingly scrim do so on SG servers.

That's all, thanks. :thumb:

P.s. to the 1st question, could I be an editor? :)

• Like 1
Edited by Michael Owen

• Content Count:  8754

On a separate thought, may we please have a pub server again now that Spiffy has taken it upon himself to repopulate the reg server? If the script from before is still around it could let those reg players who want to jokingly scrim do so on SG servers.

That's all, thanks. :thumb:

It's possible, but something similar to this is in the works. Hold tight mister!

Also, Shamwow, the FastDL is broken and they just got a new one. Should be up soon.

• Content Count:  3391

The problem with us branching out to new games is that most of the community won't have it, resulting in an unpopulated server after a few weeks. People aren't going to want to plop down $50+ for a new game every few months. I would like us to branch out to other games, I just think it'd be difficult. Hopefully, Ngo can use his marketing magic to keep our servers populated.

• Content Count:  11723

If we were to get a blackops server the day the game outs and have like 5 sg members play it, it will fill up to max in a few seconds and we could get a great player base from it

example: MW2

3 nukes in 3 maps.

• Content Count:  3380

My question is mainly towards Spartan, though any higher up with knowledge on the GMOD servers can obviously answer this for me: Seeing as the DarkRP server will finally be taken down, when can we expect the new game mod?

Reply to Thread