? servers

? players online

Community Update.

• Content Count:  6465

Rather than voiding the forums of all color, how about reg/mem stays white, supporters get to pick their color, and Admins regardless of higher up status are all the same color. It makes Admins look more of on the same level with each other, and new users visiting the forums can easily point out an Admin and ask for help.

Supporters of course shouldn't be able to pick the Admin color, but it would be a more interesting perk for them if they could pick their color but not change it every day or anything annoying.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  2833

I agree with reg and mem being white, and then having the admin ranks be something like green and supporter can stay blue (dont like the idea of letting them pick a color, because the forums will become the rainbow mess it was again.)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3391

I don't think us keeping white is the final decision. I do think that coloring people's names based on their role works well, since I can tell whose post I should read and vise versa. I like the cleaner look of the new user bars, the old ones were a little jarring. These are far more subtle and easier to read.

Keep up the good work.

Guest barackobama

I think people didn't read my first post clearly, we may not have colours but the people who are "management" will have an image next to the username, for example my name, it has "PO", of course it will be bigger, that was just a test one.

• Content Count:  6465

I think people didn't read my first post clearly, we may not have colours but the people who are "management" will have an image next to the username, for example my name, it has "PO", of course it will be bigger, that was just a test one.

Alright, but it also helps for like, in the chatbox, a visitor can see an Admin's color in the text and ask them for help.

Keep up the good work.

Guest barackobama
Alright, but it also helps for like, in the chatbox, a visitor can see an Admin's color in the text and ask them for help.

Keep up the good work.

The image also shows in chat box, wherever I post, the image "PO" will show next to me.

Reply to Thread