? servers

? players online

Community Update.

• Content Count:  1443

i'm gonna enjoy the last minutes of my beautiful blue, it shall be missed. but i must question, since we have a user bar, doesnt that make the username-rank-image-prefix needless?

• Content Count:  69

As i scrolled down the page, i could instantly read the tech admin and supporter user bars.

All the others are harder to read.

There are a number of things that i believe make it harder to read.

The font set in all caps.

The size of that specific font at that specific size makes the letters harder to make out when glancing at them.

I think the colours, even if just for the user bars was a really good idea, i think removing colours will be a backwards step.

Also inbetween the little letters and the username there needs to be a little more space imo.

po.png GarfieldH

Edited by Mad

• Content Count:  1257

I love the rankbars but hate having only white for names... Looks to bland and in my opinion I feel likes its harder on the eyes...

It also feels way too boring. We want to show our community we respect them all, not just those who pay. Plus, if you go to a community forum where almost everyone has a color group, are you going to feel better than if everyone was white? Diversity people!!!!

I know this is most likely because I'm use to the old way, and I'm willing to give it a try for a couple weeks... it just... dosent feel like a steamgamers forum design... It feels more like Old people meeting and greeting forum.

Edited by Spiritwind

Reply to Thread