? servers

? players online

SteamGamers Growth Plan, Finances and Transparency concerns

• Content Count:  2283

Yup as amit mentioned we have a !store plugin coming very soon to the servers. In short; you will gain credits in game which you will be able to purchase in game items. I will open up a thread about it script comes closer to completion.

Will these items be purely for looks? Or will they affect game play such as, usable items, or increased speed, etc.?

• Content Count:  6804

Will these items be purely for looks? Or will they affect game play such as, usable items, or increased speed, etc.?

All the items + any future items we add will not affect the gameplay of any server.

• Content Count:  482

YESH, PAUL IS DOING SUPPORTER THINGS. SAY HAILO TO SUPPORTER AWESOMENSS V 2.0!!!

Also, i am excited for the "transparent" funds. i am curious to see how SG is run monitariley, and cant wait to see where my money will be going. :)

• Content Count:  2959

Sounds sane. Just dont take too many pages out of Zyngas book, you don't want to turn being on the server into a kinda semi-chore for people MMO style. You also want people to be willing to actually leave the server on occasion so you can have some player turnover.

• Content Count:  6804

Sounds sane. Just dont take too many pages out of Zyngas book, you don't want to turn being on the server into a kinda semi-chore for people MMO style. You also want people to be willing to actually leave the server on occasion so you can have some player turnover.

It wont really be a chore as such, as unlike an 'MMO style' theres only 2 ways to 'level up' by time (which is the same for everyone) or donations. Its a bonus for playing our servers from my point of view anyway.

Also only T + CTs will gain credits. AFK managers will move players to spec after x seconds and if the servers 40/40 with people in spec they will slowly be kicked by the plugin.

• Content Count:  148

:|

@ Paul,Amit Thanks for the updates. We have needed some of those updates over the years. Especially the AFK managers and plugins.

• Content Count:  3150

All the items + any future items we add will not affect the gameplay of any server.

So...what your saying is..... that the store plugin is purely to increase your E-Peen ^.^, lmao sounds awesome nonetheless.

Reply to Thread