? servers

? players online

SteamGamers Growth Plan, Finances and Transparency concerns

• Content Count:  3150

Amit, your a good man. Had to say it... for someone to not know anything about the community, still bought it, people weren't happy about it, and you still bought it, why? To save the community. You'd have my hand in justice anytime.

Amit, what i think Suicide is trying to say, is that he's totally gay for you. o.O......lmao just kidding, but ya I like that you're staying involved and coming up with new ideas. I like seeing you and Paul working together, and it's good to hear that you won't be going anywhere soon.

• Content Count:  6465

Would be kind of cool to see an ingame store. Could make it out to be like additional perks that only last a certain time.

Would be pretty awesome to see like, in-game skins players could buy for a week or something with ingame credits they earn by donating, that update automatically and remove automatically.

• Content Count:  6804

Would be kind of cool to see an ingame store. Could make it out to be like additional perks that only last a certain time.

Would be pretty awesome to see like, in-game skins players could buy for a week or something with ingame credits they earn by donating, that update automatically and remove automatically.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45413&p=582621&viewfull=1#post582621

Its already being made right now. Pretty much you gain credits in game for play time wise, or if you dont want to wait around building up your credits you can just go ahead and donate for addition credits.

Weve planned for a special in game 'credit skin' but it will be the most expensive item credits wise to attian. Not so sure about it being removed after 1 week though. I kind of like the idea that once you spend your credits you cant sell it back or you cant lose it.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  6465

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45413&p=582621&viewfull=1#post582621

Its already being made right now. Pretty much you gain credits in game for play time wise, or if you dont want to wait around building up your credits you can just go ahead and donate for addition credits.

Weve planned for a special in game 'credit skin' but it will be the most expensive item credits wise to attian. Not so sure about it being removed after 1 week though. I kind of like the idea that once you spend your credits you cant sell it back or you cant lose it.

The one week was an example of the item not being permanent. It could be one month really, but if you do that, you encourage people to repeatedly donate, as opposed to donating to get the skin, then never donating again except the small credit bonuses.

Edit: As what happened when Supporter was one time payment, MANY of them never donated again as far as I know.

Reply to Thread