? servers

? players online

DayZ

• Content Count:  2668

Pretty good, although all me and Huwa could find was a baseball bat, axe, wrench, shovel, motorbike helmet, grey sweater, beanie cap, some bullets and rotten fruit... most of the buildings were empty :p

Huwa and I just got a bunch of kevlar and military grade weapons. So OP.

• Content Count:  1513

So I was playing the game minding my own business exploring, found some minor loot (crowbar, gloves,tuna), then I found a small dock. I walked down the dock and walked back but I fell off the side and the game froze and it said I was dead. I couldn't stop laughing for some reason, lol.

How is the feeling of the game, like aiming and walking around. Is it just like dayz on arma 2 or is it different?

Its just like playing Arma 3 but with the controls shaken up a little.

• Content Count:  177

It looks pretty good and if I wasn't all DayZ'ed out, I'd probably be playing it with you guys. I wonder if they will allow mods like Epoch and Origins. My real beef with the whole DayZ game was it was turning into a deathmatch instead of survival due to people shooting on sight and lack of honor like there use to be in the beginning when DayZ was first released. Some of the mods really changed that and forced teamplay with either really strong AI or benefits from working as a team with base building like Origins. But it still didn't stop the influx of the kiddies from the Call of Duty/Battlefield line of games who wanted to kill on sight. That's what Wasteland was for imo. I really hope they addressed that in this standalone, else it's going to end the up the same way. And the only way to make it so is to make zombies stronger and add AI that will hunt you down like players. That will force people to work together to survive.

And you have to remember, that the original DayZ for ARMA II was still basically an Alpha release that just grew really popular.

• Content Count:  5063

Jesus, died after only half an hour.. Found tons of canned food, but ofc i didn't find a can opener so i starved to death.

i swear, if i close my eyes i can probably see "wait for host" behind my eyelids for hours!

Well, after an hour or two i'm finally got some good gear. Not i just have to keep myself hydrated to stay alive...

DC6D87959FE8605D11418557BA252E4D56275D6D

No problem, found the mother load of soda! Im gonna get diabetes type 2!

8EB36BD78D77C384351C592F05440A8C1B9A2D03

Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  5063

Well my computer isn't even worth 5$ so this sucks...

I still might buy it though for when I get a new computer because I have 30$, should I? I mean, if I don't get a new computer then I would've wasted 30$ but, I think I might get one because the specs are terribad, trust me you wouldn't want to know them.

You'll save money on buying it when its in alpha! Once alpha is done it'll be full price!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread