? servers

? players online

DayZ

• Content Count:  2668

Even with terrible specs, you can still get the game running decent, at least decent to me. I run it from 17-23 FPS on a Nvidia 9500 GT and an AMD Dual Core. There are a lot of guides out there that will really help. Although, if you are expecting anything more, upgrade will be only option.

• Content Count:  5063

I spent a while trying to figure out why the hell I could not reload my gun. Then I found out that this game basically gives a big "fuck you" and that guns come without magazines.

You can put one bullet in the chamber, fire and put in one more ;)

• Content Count:  3401

Had quite the night.

drf3HqZ.jpg

The red line at Chernogorsk is where it all started. Me and two friends are chasing someone who wouldn't stop, chased him along the red line until we hit the trees, turns out he ran to his friends who killed my two friends, I managed to kill the guy we chased and his friend however.

Green Line -

Ran back to Balota Airstrip, met my two friends in the middle (we were just fucking about at this point) of the airstrip, one of my friend gets sniped and immediately dies.

Orange Line -

I run for the trees slightly North, my friend who is alive is at the tree line where the yellow line starts he has spotted the enemy.

Yellow Line -

Turns out five guys spotted as they sniped our friend, my friend stays in the trees while I go onto the airstrip to flank them, we take them all out.

Blue Line -

We decide to go back to Cherno and we met our other friend again and decided to leave it there.

Out of all the guys we killed, they all left straight away so they wouldn't lose anything.

Edited by frosty

• Content Count:  472

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13051[/ATTACH]

After this i stumbled upon handcuffs and found detergent as well. i cuffed someone because they attempted to kill me so i force fed them the "bleach". then was killed by one of his buddies. Everyone just kills on sight, as of right now it's just Call of duty.

• Content Count:  37

Bunch of friends got me to play this a few days ago, and I've had a blast doing so.

As for stories.. Last night;

We were on a Airstrip, and we spotted someone running around the corner, we caught up, shouting on voice for them to get on the ground, or we will shoot. They complied, and two members of our group started looting them. When they used their mic, we thought it was a kid because of their voice, but upon further investigation it turned out to be a 17 year old female player, and one of our group wanted to let her go. We gave her back some supplies, and told her to run, and keep running. Unfortunately, two other people in the group started shooting her as she skipped through the field, and managed to down her. She ended up dying.

I recorded the entire thing with ShadowPlay. I'll be uploading it after some heavy editing. (The footage has my private chats.)

• Content Count:  5063

Had just spawned close to cherno, after grabbing some loot i ran beside the railroad when i bumped into this guy.

Crazy dude bleeding from both hands saying he was sent from hell to bring doom upon us all, making a zombie army killing everything or something like that.

9BA7CCA3B8C7B706DE7957036C1E99A20AAF9DC4

Reply to Thread