? servers

? players online

How about a scoutknifz and a bhop sever

I think there's already enough empty CS:S Bhop and Scoutsknives servers as it is, and peoples' time and resources could be better spent on games that are actually gaining a playerbase.

• Content Count:  2983

Hmmm, Why not fix the CSGO server if thats possible? I'd love to play csgo if sg had a working server. We should expand the community, I seen that we mainly have css and gmod servers. Why not make a ranked team in LoL? Have a DayZ server(if thats possible.) We can't just stick to CSS and Gmod.

DayZ is still in its alpha, it's kind of a risk if the server won't fill once the full game comes out.

• Content Count:  3150

DayZ is still in its alpha' date=' it's kind of a risk if the server won't fill once the full game comes out.[/quote']

While I agree with the risk, it's less risky than a bhop or scoutzknivez. Both are dying small community mods. I never see a 40/40 bhop server....lmao. atleast dayz would bring people in for a while.

Like zaraki said, throwing a banana at a dead monkey here.

Sent from my carrier pigeon

• Content Count:  1086

We made a soccer server cause everyone loved soccer apparently on MG. We all know how that worked out. Scoutknives will just be a server where it gets popular for a week or 2 and just die out. The only times we'll ever see scoutknives have a population in is it if there's a community announcement. This is the same way with surf rpg, stronghold, gungame, etc. We probably just have to face the fact that JB, MG and skill surf( at an extent) are the only servers people here want to play.

I heard csgo is apretty popular game.

• Content Count:  6465

As stated already by several people:

At the moment we aren't looking for more CS:S server ideas, we are focusing on other game servers and will be clearing out our current always-empty servers, or servers that don't generate a population.

The major problem with bhop, trikz, scoutzknivez, skill surf, etc. Is that all of them bring a very specific player base that hardly plays any other game modes. We have people that are high rank on skill surf server that don't even join the forums, and Trikz almost no one actually goes to the server's community. They play it for the map and then leave after they get bored.

On newer games, players will notice a good server's name to remember where they had a good time playing and hopefully frequent that server.

• Content Count:  800

I have to agree with Zaraki and omar. While those servers might get used by people who already frequent SG servers, its no secret that CSS is a shrinking community and I think adding another CSS server before a server in some other game would be a mistake.

Exactly

It'd be nice to get into some CSGO, because they have been popular as of late and growing at a nice pace

On a side note, ZE for CSGO, i see those server populated all the time and with a butt ton of spaces, more players = more money and more money = more monay

• Content Count:  490

I agree with this. I know a friend who has sold his timer to most of the good bhop servers. I've spent my time setting up bhop servers in the past, and they don't require much to maintain. I suggest flipping one of the empty servers we have and using that resource to provide for bhop.

• Content Count:  3150

I agree with this. I know a friend who has sold his timer to most of the good bhop servers. I've spent my time setting up bhop servers in the past, and they don't require much to maintain. I suggest flipping one of the empty servers we have and using that resource to provide for bhop.

Or...use it for a more productive server. Again we are looking to optimize resources, not just throw them at servers Willy nilly.

Sent from my carrier pigeon

• Content Count:  6465

Going to go ahead and move this to not accepted for now. Try to keep server suggestions to games outside of CS:S while we are trying to expand the community.

Reply to Thread